I see that Mmmm are still the CS Babysitters!

Guest Wild

Guest Wild
Guest Wild
Guest Wild
Guests

Hey guys this is just your friendly neighborhood Silicon Tyrant. I am here to report how homo Fatty was acting today(using the word homo being the reason I got banned)(and the fat that Mmmm still sucks big donkey balls and |S-T| pwns them) Well Fatty if you would pull your bald head out of your donkey and pay attention wth is goin on in your server you would of Known why me and pug.?? were tinkled. Some guy named Pablo decided we were owning and didnt like this so he tked pug.?? in the head and ran off with his awp. Pug.?? aka |S-T|sLaYer told him not to do it again or else and who do you repremand of course the |S-T| guy i am sorry that you suck it isnt our fault you can at least not consider the fact that we own you in the discipline choices you make on your server. He tked on purpose which was clear beings pug.?? died right after the freeze time or shortly after it. So yes i was tinkled that you immediatley went to strike down the |S-T| guy beings it is mine and sLaYer's clan. I am sorry if i said for you to stop acting "homo" but oh well. It was needed in that case. And yes I am sure that plenty of Mmmm and the rest of your Nub "community" will come one this thread and tell me how good yall admin and how wrong i am but i dont really care. If you want to ban the only real competition and skill in you server next to zx2 and some of the TF guys as well as a few of the DOH then go right ahead. And if you dont think that you are all noobs well great then I challenge you.

CHALLENGE: You get either the best of your clan or WTH the best of yoru whole community make a dream team for all i care and we will scrim you on any map of your chice hell we can even do a guy MCC map like office although i would rather not beigns they are terribly one sided. That would be the reason they arent CAL maps.

Name your date in time and either post it here or come into out server

|S-T| Texas Triumph but dont stay to long we have a bad habit of banning nubs.

If you want you can unban me even though i seriously doubt it WON 2875273. Which i really dont care. The only reason i ever came in any more was if i was having a bad day and still wanted to go 30-5.

|S-T|Wild

Guest Wild
Guest Wild
Guest Wild
Guests

Notice how i said Donkey Instead of donkey to comply with Mmmm Virgin ears LOL

Guest Wild
Guest Wild
Guest Wild
Guests

LOL oops did it again oh well you no what i mean! I dont want to catch flack off the use of a Bad word plus you might call my mommy.

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests
CHALLENGE: You get either the best of your clan or WTH the best of yoru whole community make a dream team for all i care and we will scrim you on any map of your chice hell we can even do a guy MCC map like office although i would rather not beigns they are terribly one sided. That would be the reason they arent CAL maps.

funny... I remember AD| (a clan made up of people in this community) giving |S-T| a whooping on prodigy a few weeks ago... gg =\

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests
The only reason i ever came in any more was if i was having a bad day and still wanted to go 30-5.

bragging about how good you do on a pub... lol yea... there's one way to show people how leet you are....

Wow...this makes me want to ban him on our server too.

so, what is a noob? Is a noob someone who doesn't play as well as wild or is a noob someone with a 6 digit won id? Seems like a 6 digit won id has been playing CS longer than a 7 digit won id. Maybe a noob is someone without the ability to tinkle off EVERYONE in MCC.

:huh:

Cant even think of a response to this...I like S-T for the most part but i dont understand...

Maybe its the general attitude that seems to surround you lately....dunno...its a sickness that seems to spread like wildfire in CS...

1) you dont like Mmmm

2) you dont like our community

3) were all for the most part n00bs

4) playing the CAL card cause we play cs_maps in pub servers

5) using the word homo and @ss when you know its not tolerated and hasnt been for what 3 years or so

Yet you still make a point to come into THEIR server and THEIR forums and make a stink about it.

Solution: Stay away....it makes no sense whatsoever.....is this like a personal fight for you....you have something to prove? What is the point of coming here when you know youll be treated unfairly and banned and flamed? Hmmmm

Heres a tip.....even if you are the best clan in CS... in the world or whatever ....someday ...cause you definately arent right now.....your attitude will garnish you nothing....

Id rather be the biggest n00b and forever suck at cs and have some dignity and gain some respect from the people that play CS than act like you do.

^

|

|

|

Smartest man alive right now! Good post Wi|co.

One thing to add, S-T, you need to EARN respect before you try to demand it. You may think you "deserve" it but let me tell you, you dont. Fatty doesn't have to bend to your every whim and make the server the way you want it. If you want to admin a server, go on yours and stay away from here. You are just not welcome with that attitude.

Gunman

PS. If Wild anywhere nearly represents the general S-T crew, it won't be long before S-T is going to be to this community what the Cowboys were to Wyatt Earp and the rest of the good people in the west.

w0wz0rs......would just like to say t0 |S-T| that i like you guys and slayer is my bud :P but damn.........that post aint gonna get ya no where. There are many very skilled players in this community, in fact too many for me to start listing them...... if you think for one second that because you have domesticus on your side now and you can pwn anyone your wrong. You have many skilled people in your clan and you practice a lot but that gives you no right to come into Mmmm's house or even the COMMUNITIES house, and bash us all like that. I take offense to that post, maybe i shouldnt, maybe i should. So having said that and you having made your challenges.......well if you ever come back to read this WILD.... I CHALLENGE YOU TO A ONE ON ONE. No teams, no clans, no best of the best, ME V YOU! :ph34r:

I take that back, i have nothing to prove.......im done. ;)

I love seeing ppl with this kind of attitude...

I'm one of those guys that Wilco was talking about....I suck at CS but love being that way because I have the respect of some very cool ppl...

heck last time I played in the community (a few weeks ago) I got called a nub (he pronounced it nub not noob) over mic by some guy I'd never heard of....and I don't care....cause I am actually part of this community and that's worth 100 times more than a good score...

Right on, Playaa!! A long time ago I used to be feared cause of my leet AK skills. I handled most comers pretty easily. Times have changed. I stink. The community got WAY better. Etc. But respect in this community should not be based on skill but on attitude and demeanor.

So should I close this or let peeps rag on Wild some more 8P)

Name your date in time and either post it here or come into out server

|S-T| Texas Triumph but dont stay to long we have a bad habit of banning nubs.

If you want you can unban me even though i seriously doubt it WON 2875273.  Which i really dont care.  The only reason i ever came in any more was if i was having a bad day and still wanted to go 30-5.

|S-T|Wild

...or feel free to stop by at 12:30 Tuesday night for a cr/\ppy server with noobish /\holes???

Depending on the day, I am anywhere from 1:12 to break even (rarely these days do I get to 2:1). Noob I am not. I play for fun and enjoy most everybody that frequents these forums and our community servers. I would have included ST in that, but this post of yours is a bit over the top. Teen angst or something, but your social skills are bass ackwards.

I encourage you to press update and find another random populated server to run around on. Texas Triumph sounds like a great home for you...why take a dump in ours?

:(

Chief

A) Wild did this of his own free will, he in no way represents the entire clan.

B) Cane, please don't talk about the prod scrim like that, because we played twice, you one once, we one once.

C) I come on the community servers every once in awhile, usually under alias though, because there is obviously a discontent towards S-T (I don't quite blame you for that, at least after this...)

D) Keep him banned so he doesn't do anything stupid like this again...LoL

______EDIT______

E) Kill3r, duff has had admin for awhile on our server, since he left. He's been known to get a little admin_happy, which is why we removed his admin. Chances are he got tinkled because you were owning him and banned you.