Silence wanted

EbilDustBunny

I already feel icky today... After having to get up to face this non-floridian weather... My one class I have a test... worth 20% of the over all grade right. The prof is old and yeah all I have to say is that he's older then the rocks he passes around class. Well the test he gives us is all wrong. It says find the false answer when it was suppose to tbe true and vice versa... after an hour of torture of him trying to remember how he did the test... he decides to postpone it till thursday. :boo:

That left me a bigger gap between class. :boo: I'm working on this assignment but can't consentrate because these knuckle head next to me won't shut up. I wish I brought my MP3 player... :boo:

I prolly look like :twitch: + :bang:

Some teachers and classes are crrrrazy.

I have a 4 1/2 hour gap between classes today. I workout and play some ping pong and xbox Mortal Combat. :D

Who thought of having a teacher and the rocks being the same age will help students understand... rocks? more??

I feel your pain

::closed fist taps chest twice::

these knuckle head next to me won't shut up.

?? are you in a library?

Yeah a computer lab...

Anyways I just realized that my prof... pushed back the test to the 16th... the day for my dentist appointment! *thinks* I can still take the test it's going to be close though. Appointment at 2pm... class @ 11am... drive to appointment... is atleast 45mins. maybe an hour.

Anyways I just realized that my prof... pushed back the test to the 16th... the day for my dentist appointment! *thinks* I can still take the test it's going to be close though. Appointment at 2pm... class @ 11am... drive to appointment... is atleast 45mins. maybe an hour.

pwnt

I never had gaps between between classes when I was in undergrad. I had classes from 8am to noon. I would finish class, go eat, and then go back and take a nap.

However, when there were games to be played, it was on the PS1 (I feel so old). We would play Twisted Metal.

I already feel icky today... After having to get up to face this non-floridian weather... My one class I have a test... worth 20% of the over all grade right. The prof is old and yeah all I have to say is that he's older then the rocks he passes around class. Well the test he gives us is all wrong. It says find the false answer when it was suppose to tbe true and vice versa... after an hour of torture of him trying to remember how he did the test... he decides to postpone it till thursday. :boo:

That left me a bigger gap between class. :boo: I'm working on this assignment but can't consentrate because these knuckle head next to me won't shut up. I wish I brought my MP3 player... :boo:

I prolly look like :twitch: + :bang:

poor ebil =(

itl be okz :spin2::spin2::spin2::spin2:

NuT- :smiling2::smiling2::smiling2: