Thanks, I have a good time

Fatty

Some of you are idiots, some are cool.

I own some of you, some of you own me.

Many of you are new, some have been around too long (like me).

Some of you post here too much, some don't even register.

Many of you talk to much in voicecomm, some don't even have a mic.

Lots of you think you can nade, some even can!

Lots of you enjoy our server, some witch about it constantly.

Many respect the swear filter, a few of you have been banned messing around with it.

Some of you will never read this, others don't even care.

But anyways, all of you make up our community, which I enjoy shootin around with when I have some spare time. So whoever you are, whatever your problem, thanks for being around so I have some guys to aim at!

I'm not goin anywhere.

Guest alias
Guest alias
Guest alias
Guests

i am sure most of the regulars and admins would agree, Mmmm is a great community.

I am proud to play with all of yous. :D

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

I agree with what Fat said. I'm glad to be here and I don't plan on leaving in the near future.

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

im stayin in this community untill its messed up (hackers get around hlguard,disrepspectulful ppl,when i actually learn now 2 spell,when killa commando actually is old enopugh 2 play this game and be good :P)

some1 plz correct my speelin i jus got back from school and i am tired!!!!

thanks Fat. It's easy to get hung up on the few negative aspects of this game and public play, and forget to mention in post all of the wonderful, terrific, stupendous, and extremely fun and enjoyable feelings that can and do come from playing CS. In Plat. as well, no less! :P:D8P)

Since I have only recently been added to the family, I would have to say, I'm really glad to be a part of this community as well, along with a great band of brothers i've recently acquired.

I look forward to many more great times ahead with everyone that makes up this wonderful community.

Love you all. :)

Contra H4x0r :)

camel would also like to say that he loves the community that he plays cs in, im going through a bit of a rough spot in life (im pretty sure that has been obvious in cs for the past month or so) but the waters are starting to clear and things are not looking so bad anymore.

thanks for the great times :)

• 1 year later...