what games do you play besides CS:S and UT2k4?

ephemeral

what games do you play when GC's games start to go against your leetness? and when there is nothing to d at school, and the admin has banned all d/l's, what games do you find online to play? well, here is a list of games that i play, and then another of ones that i have found in my spare time to waste my life with. enjoy!

1. CS:S (duh.)

2. CS1.6

3. Halo

4. CS2d (:D noobish i know, but fun to play for 5-10 minutes while a d/l is going)

5. FEAR ( :twitch: SOOOOO SCARY! btw, who is going to see 'stay alive'?)

6. Quake

7. HL1

8. HL2

9. UnrealTourny

10. Starcraft

those are the games you might see on my xfire. here is a list of ones that i just go to when im finished with my homework and am bored...which is alot. btw, none of these are d/l's

1. RuneScape (one of my first games actually, if you play add Llumna, im starting to play again.)

(www.runescape.com)

2. AreaFlat 1+2+3 (http://www.shiftup.net/index_e.html)

3. Jet Slalom (looks boring, but increases reflexes, and grows on you)

(http://ww2.freearcade.com/Jetslalom.jav/Jetslalom.html)

4. Alien X (http://www.shockwave.com/sw/content/alienx)

5. more, but my mom just walked up. i'll edit them in later!

Other games i play are..

RagnarokOnline

Final Fantasy XI

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion *Just got it today! ^__________^*

Counter-Strike 1.6

Battlefield 2

Fear *during the day if its bright outside and.. usually only an hour a week, be afraid ._.*

I play smash brothers with my kindergarden brother once in a while. He gets mad when i beat him.

CSS

Fear

Call of Duty 2

Combat Flight Sim 3 (played all 3 of em. Was in a squadron on CFS1)<<rox on this one!!

HL1 with all the extension games

HL2

TFC (Team Fortress Classic) was in a clan on this one too. <This game is SOOOOO FUN!

Lots of PokerStars.com

Thinking about buying GTR2 when it comes out and Bought GTLegends with the Momo Logitech steering wheel....AWSOME!

All this Oblivion talk has perked my couriosity.

Thoughts of Oblivion run through my head, but not until it's cheaper...

Free Solitaire.

DoD and DoD:S

CoD

Minesweeper Intermediate setting

Doom Legacy

Duke3D using Jonof's OpenGL port, and the High Definition Pack.

I'm running out of room on my 40 Gig HDD, or else I'd also be playing Q3A and Unreal, UT, and UT2k3...

Edit: Oh! Also, I occasionally play Final Fantasy VIII still, on my ancient Playstation. The scratched disks are a pain in the prosterior, as is the unreliable function of this ancient console. :D

Edited by Goofus Maximus

Free online text based web game. I played it for two years. Really nice game. You manage your own kingdom and have to attack other kingdoms to grow. You also work with up to 24 other people in the same country or more if you get into a clan. Your country can also war other countries. Mystic environment though, like a fantasy realm. I liked it alot.

http://games.swirve.com/utopia/

I used to play a game online call planetarion but they started charging people to play. So I stopped.

Edited by Chamberlain

mostly only CSS now but these I got installed and play when have more time:

F1 Challenge 99-02 (with 2005 mods)

Need For Speed: Underground (i'll kill anyone of you online)

Need For Speed: Most Wanted (pretty)

GTA: San Andreas (still didn't beat it)

Quake 4 (kinda plain game)

Half Life 2 (haven't finished this one either)

I'm just going to go with "Too Many to List." I have a lot of games.

The Battlefield series, most games on Steam, UT2k4, FEAR, Max Payne 1 & 2, ES4: Oblivion(I never played an ES game so I tried it out when my bro got it and it's a keeper), Quake 4....., a hundred others I'm not sure about and that's about it.

Free online text based web game. I played it for two years. Really nice game. You manage your own kingdom and have to attack other kingdoms to grow. You also work with up to 24 other people in the same country or more if you get into a clan. Your country can also war other countries. Mystic environment though, like a fantasy realm. I liked it alot.

http://games.swirve.com/utopia/

I used to play a game online call planetarion but they started charging people to play. So I stopped.

i use to play utopia until i got a virsus that destoryed that computer

other than css i play

Half-Life2 Deathmatch

Half-Life2

Diablo II

Neverwinternights (Once in a while)

Ah, Runescape...runescape. I've had an account since my freshmen highschool year.... now I'm a senior and yet my account is only level 80.

This is due to breaks that run anywhere from a few days, to almost an entire year of not playing... haha... remember sleeping bags? Sleeping? Non-metal specified picks? Oh the good 'ol days...

There are actually other fellow TFC'ers here?! Its comin back boys I guarantee it. But anyway Ive been playing FEAR a lot and have actually been playin a few of my older games like Descent Freespace 2 (new mods comin out for this one), I was deployed when GTA vice city came out so a friend just gave me his copy and I love it. Got to try worms 4 and started playing age of empires and civilization 4. Didnt used to like these games as I am a hardcore FPS and flight combat fan, but these games are actually pretty good. :D

I go back and forth between 5 games. It's a little much, but what are ya gonna do? :P

Guild Wars

Warcraft III (just started playing that one recently)

F.E.A.R. (ditto)

Resident Evil 4 (Gamecube)

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

On a side note, I just had to laugh when I read some of the responses in this thread.

Thread title: what games do you play besides CS:S and UT2k4?

1. CS:S

9. UnrealTourny

CSS

CS:S

UT (at school and rarely at home)

CSS

UT2k4

CS:S -religiously

Ah, Runescape...runescape. I've had an account since my freshmen highschool year.... now I'm a senior and yet my account is only level 80.

This is due to breaks that run anywhere from a few days, to almost an entire year of not playing... haha... remember sleeping bags? Sleeping? Non-metal specified picks? Oh the good 'ol days...

!!! someone else actually played RS classic!!!

wow, you are now the coolest person on GC. what is your usrnm? add me!

lol yeah, classic was the best, i loved how simple it was. arrows were just plain, simple arrows.

pickaxes were pickaxes.

the best armor was rune, called by some noobs 'runite'

man i miss those days, staying up all night training with friends, on only 13 worlds....

then came the member days...

suddenly, there were new gates in town, but when one went to open one, !!! members only

people started running around with strange red armor, with levels over 100! talking about quests that we only dreamed about...

then one day we log on, and everything is dreadfully different. our chars are 3x the size, and we are prompted to choose the colors and face shape of our char...!!!

we log in, not knowing what to expect, and !!! everything is like a new runescape. you now have to relearn everything, and deal with new lvl stuff, new monster lvl's, etc. personally, i think jagex should have left it at classic.

well, anyways, add Llumna to your friends list, like i said, im just starting to get back in. i took a 2 year break between 8th grade and now (actually, that would be 3 years...) and am only a lvl 58 because of it :blink: oh well, its still fun. but my quest now is to find a way around the school firewall, because it has blocked every effective way of playing rs. proxies, alternate sites, etc. any ideas?

All right, a fellow oldtimer of Runecape! Lol... my account name is Adm. Ingram (no, it's Admiral, not Adam! so many people don't realize this lol, because the dot doesn't show up in RS =/ )

Yeah, it's blocked at my school too... I just play at home, I haven't played in months though, maybe I'll start again.

Yeah...ah, the days where magic was a blue star thing and arrows were a green star thing...where there was no seperate window for weapons and armor... chars so simple to setup...

Where the dragon was actually a formidable enemy!