Suspended from school?

*BiGBonES**

So what did you guys do to get suspended from school? If you havent been suspended, then what great pranks did you get away with? If you havent been suspended and have not got away with anything, then get out of here!!

I got kicked out of school for a week at the age of 14 for two reasons:

Firstly, there was this small craze going around where people would bring in pictures of nude women, and stick it behind the plastic sheet covering a display of pictures/posters in corridor walls. One day, one guy took things too far and took a picture of a teacher in lesson, edited it on paint and *guess the rest*. I volunteered to put it into the display cabinet, and when they wouldnt let the whole school leave the building until someone owned up, I eventually got up and said it was me.

The second reason why I got suspended was because I made a website about a teacher who just handed out detentions randomly to people in the class if the whole class were talking etc. Making this site was totally out of order, but it gave me a lot of respect from friends at the time and was incredibly funny. It backed fired because that teacher was the best biology teacher that the school had and when she found out she moved to a different school, resulting in me getting a useless teacher for biology, which nearly prevented me from getting the correct grades to get into college.

There were plenty of pranks:

One year's leaving day was well planned out. About 5 guys organised this thing, and it worked perfectly. Someone set off a fire alarm in the building, causing about 1000 pupils to come out of lessons and assemble closely together in the playground. On the other side of the school fence, were about 15 students waiting for the perfect time to lob about 100 eggs into the playground, slaughtering loads of people!

Edited by *BiGBonES**

The second reason why I got suspended was because I made a website about a teacher who just handed out detentions randomly to people in the class if the whole class were talking etc. Making this site was totally out of order, but it gave me a lot of respect from friends at the time and was incredibly funny. It backed fired because that teacher was the best biology teacher that the school had and when she found out she moved to a different school, resulting in me getting a useless teacher for biology, which nearly prevented me from getting the correct grades to get into college.

...From what I'm aware of, you got suspended for using your Freedom of Speech rights.

I'm leaving this topic now because bigbones said so.

Well free speech is not 100% unlimited, and a lot of court cases have involved schools.

Basically the end result is, if you're still in highschool, your freedoms are limited because you need to be "spending time being educated".

I don't feel like pulling out my AP Gov't notes and citing court cases though...

Oh, I should probably add a prank to this.

Hmmm, well, honestly I am a pretty "good" kid, but i'll tell about something that goes on regularly at my school.

I don't know if this is true for all highschools, but there is a lot of drug action on campus, particulary marijuana. Once when I was a freshmen, I saw a "deal" go down right in my psysics class, teacher didn't have a clue. But often, people will go to the bathroom at the beginning of lunch to smoke, and I think they must be clinically dumb because smoke alarms have long since been installed in the bathrooms (probably for the specific reason) and often times, they get caught.

I don't understand stoners.

Edited by Assassinator

(edited)

Jumped out the back of a school bus when it was still going...opened emergency doors "alarm started and i leaped and ran toward my house. School bus lady yelled like King Kong to get back there. And well last time i could ever ride a school bus and got suspended. That was 7th grade....My high school years i wont even tell you why i was suspended :/

Edited by StepBack

Jumped out the back of a school bus when it was still going...opened emergency doors "alarm started and i leaped and ran toward my house. School bus lady yelled like King Kong to get back there. And well last time i could ever ride a school bus and got suspended. That was 7th grade....My high school years i wont even tell you why i was suspended :/

Thats funny. I was also suspended from the bus in 7th grade! My whole bus hated our driver, so people were daring each other to throw something at her while we were at the back of the bus. I found a pencil on the floor of my seat, picked it up, and hit her smack on the head. She stopped the bus and yelled that she would not drop anybody off until I was caught. My old 'best friend' from grade school told on me and I was suspended from the bus for one week.

Brought a bag of paintballs into the cafeteria before class. Distrubited to 10 freinds, and starting throwing... Suspended 3 days, 5 saturday schools and a week of detention.... This was in 8th grade.. Mom was VERY ANGRY!! She made me come to work with her while i was suspended.

Then i college was out of town for the weekend, my roommate and freind thought it would be a good prank for remove the center deviders from the bathroom stalls with my tools.. After removing a few they left my tools in the bathroom (on and they had my name on them!!!) Some dumb meathead finished the job by putting his shoulder through the rest of the dividers, kicking in doors and breaking a full length mirror. Got back on sunday and had 2 cops and campus security looking for me. Told them to call my buddy where i was for the weekend. I dialied the cop took the phone from me, and said this is "name" from the rock island police dept. (My freind hated cops!!) So he got all defensive and was like nope i didn't see him... I'm screaming the back, "tell him the truth!!!" Finally got it squared away. They then narrowed it down to my roommate and a friend. Then they also found the meathead. They go 250$ fine and 2 years probation and the meathead got kicked out of school.

did that 8th grade year... went out the back emergency exit...

smoked on school campus and got caught 9th grade

played "yahoo" pool on the computer... (yeah.. i know)

peed in a bottle 10th grade

done a lot of stupid crap... but i have learned so much.. that school is really worth it and my life will blow without it... 9th grade had 1.3 gpa... now have 3.4

=/

NuT- :spin2::spin2::spin2::shrug03::shrug03:

1 detention in elementary school, my friend accidently tore my shirt...and I got a detenton. In school suspension at my high school was not a fun place to be...

After a bunch of bomb scares, my school had it's own poliece force, and k-9...Punishments at our school were harsh.

I think I may win for the stupidest suspension ever. I didn't feel like going to school my junior year, and people always told me I sounded exactly like my dad when I was on the phone. I had the bright idea to call myself off.... the only bad part was my dad was in the school's office right when I called. :bang::bang:

Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guests
(edited)

Back in 9th grade History class me and my friends used to throw the text books out the window at the begining of class everyday before anyone got in. (we were on the third floor). After about a week half the books were missing and the teacher started to notice. One day I come into class and all the books had mysteriously returned. The teacher said a janitor found a bunch of books on the roof of one of the classes below us! Needless to say no one ever found out who did it but the teacher said whoever was caught would be expelled, permanantly.

That was not a suspension but this one is: about 20 days before the end of 8th grade I was standing in line outside of my math class waiting to get inside and some punk kid that I didn't know starts talking smack to me. Of course I gave him the obligatory yo momma crack. I got my butt kicked right after that and then the principal comes in and drags us both to the main office, both in the same room. Fortunately, nothing happened in that room but the principal was mean enough to expell us for the remainder of the school year! I got my butt kicked and I was still punished! I did get my revenge on the punk though. He was on the basketball team and had to forfeit the rest of the season and his "basketball career" at the school because the coach was very strict about people who were acting up outside of the team. I got a much welcome early vacation and got to play many games of tekken :). Karma is good...

Also in 7th grade me and my little clique used to be quite the pranksters at lunch time. One day we were served those nasty burritos that have a hotdog in the middle. I didn't like it so I just tossed it across the cafeteria and it landed in someones plate! The kid came up to me and asked if I threw it and I said yes. He said thanks and he ate it! Ever since then he has called me burrito. I didn't get suspended for it but I came real close considering the fact that the teachers and administrators were watching the cafeteria like a hawk. last but not least, my ex-friend Robert was also kicked out of school during the end of 8th grade! He brought a dildo to school and decided to toss it across the cafeteria after which the meanest administrator in the school, Mrs. Stringer picked it up and kidnapped him! I didn't find out what happened to him after school, but it was pretty obvious anyway.

This all happened at Detroit Public Schools btw. If you live in Detroit, please don't send your kids to public school. I dropped out like everyone else that I know and got a GED. These schools are only for socialization, not education. Now that I'm out of school I realize how important it really is. Just too bad that the people that run the system got it all backwards. What kind of moron in this day in age suspends students when the biggest problem with school is trying to keep them in class in the first place? Every kid knows that a suspension is just a nice little vacation from school.

Edited by ash-

Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guests
(edited)
Hmmm, well, honestly I am a pretty "good" kid, but i'll tell about something that goes on regularly at my school.

I don't know if this is true for all highschools, but there is a lot of drug action on campus, particulary marijuana. Once when I was a freshmen, I saw a "deal" go down right in my psysics class, teacher didn't have a clue. But often, people will go to the bathroom at the beginning of lunch to smoke, and I think they must be clinically dumb because smoke alarms have long since been installed in the bathrooms (probably for the specific reason) and often times, they get caught.

I don't understand stoners.

This is true for all schools unfortunately. In middle school my friends always tried to get me to smoke it but I never messed with it. I honestly didn't even know what it was at the time. In highschool gym class there was a track above the basketball court where you could run laps. There was also a nice little hidden room in the back that no one ever went into but stoners. I heard that the gym teacher didn't care what went on in there and even joined in! One day in history class (same one I threw books out of) before the teacher came in someone lit up the stinkiest stuff I've ever smelled in the back of the classroom. The teacher then came into class and went about his business like nothing had happened. I must admit, I'm not an angel anymore but I can firmly say that I never gave into the peer pressure at school. It's kind of sad that nowadays you learn about drugs in school too. One of my friends used to spike his sprite with some high proof stuff, dunno what it was but he used to be drunk at school everyday. Yeah, public school sucks.

Anyway, sorry for getting detailed about drugs and whatnot but I feel everyone should know just what exactly is going on at school everyday and what their kids will face when they grow up cause it's gonna get alot worse before it gets any better. This was my past and it will be your childrens future.

Edited by ash-

uhh

I only got suspened once for 2 days, I ripped off a bus seat and tossed it out the window... kids...

I almost couldn't graduate though because on the last day of school for a senior prank we skipped school and picked up all the roadkill and put it on the principles windshield. He wasn't happy.

My school has detentions, but tries to make them seem like they're not so they call them "study halls." Either I'm too good, or too ADD'ish/lazy to do anything bad. Never really did anything besides throw a kickball ball at someone forgot who and ended up having their smace fashed, oh and while I did that the principle was standing a few feet behind me.

Hmm lets see....what is interesting.

//Background info

There is a guy that works around the school, mostly doing stuff in the parking lots. He has caught me a few times out going to my car without a car-pass. He is the biggest [mean person*] about it. He starts yelling and everything about how I'm going to get my 'drugs' out of my car. And he is like this to EVERYONE that gets caught. Everyone hates him, and his name is Chip.

//Ok now..

Chip always wears a green trucker type of hat, and drives a John Deer Gator for getting around the school. (maintenance/janitor guy)

My friends and I were doing doughnuts in the parking lot on a Friday. Chip drives up and is crazy, yelling at us and walks up to my window. I roll it down and he tells me about how he will report me, and I grab the hat off of his head and peel out. And he gets on his Gator, and tries to catch us down the road.

//funny stuff

earlier years (back in Ukraine)

- made fun of old physics prof. when he turned throw stuff at him and then never fess up when he'd make the whole class get up and ask who did it, and then continue to do it when he'd continue on with the lecture....hilarious stuff. finally i did a bunch of other stuff that I don't remember and he along with my other teachers just 'decided' it was me and sent me to the principal with my parents...etc

later on (still in Ukraine)

- used to drink in front of school,

- before/after school

- and finally, in-class (good thing I didn't get caught for that although I did it with my boys, they got expelled :lol2: not funny for them at the time)

I have a few other funny things that happened, but no one got caught for any of them:

- I art lessons the teacher was hardly in the room because she is an art teacher, and lets face it, what do art teachers have to do? Anyway, whilst she was out we were all bored and find these tall boxes/trays fall of chalk around the room. A few people start throwing chalk at each other, and eventually the whole class is in a massive chalk fight. It was quite funny, except when you got hit in the face and had to put on a tough look whilst holding off the stinging pain.

- One of the bottom set classes (full of the thick people), locked a physics teacher in a cupboard. I didnt believe it at first, but then the teacher took me on a few supply lessons and I realised he had no control over the class and if you tried to put him in a cupboard he would not resist. Eventually they installed an emergency button in his class room just incase things got out of hand.

- Some guy put a notice from the local authorities on a guys bike which was locked to a railing in the school playground. It said it was illegal to park the bike in that particular spot, and was demanding a fine or else a court appearance. The guy got really scared after we all said "you should pay that, because you dont want to go to jail", and he eventually phoned up the local council and complained. Stupid kid (kid at the age of 18) :biglaugha:

More will come back to me when I see myfriends

- One of the bottom set classes (full of the thick people),

Haha, I was confused for a minute because I wondered why all of the fat people were in the bottom set classes, but then I realized you meant stupid by thick.

I roll it down and he tells me about how he will report me, and I grab the hat off of his head and peel out. And he gets on his Gator, and tries to catch us down the road.

//funny stuff

Oh man, i started laughing when i read that! Hilarious. he actually tried to catch you?!

Okay, i've never been suspended, but i have a pretty nasty story i got a detention for, i was an excellent student as far as rules go (I was like C-B Average, but I was always on time, very polite, all that good stuff)

Senior year in high school - its the NIGHT of a show for me, i was a big choir kid, doing a stuck in 80s show - teacher allows us to wear costumes to promote the show! So i show up in a Tux with a black-striped Tophat (looking pretty dang snazzy, i think! the women we're swooning)

So after lunch, im on the way to english.. and out of nowhere, someone randomly snatches the hat off my head.. now - i just bough the hat for 20$ and it was part of a costume, so it was important.. i chased him through the hallway and eventually pulled it right off his head and plopped it back on mine, The kid turned around and i realized i had no idea even who he was. i just shook my head and turned to walk away. Didn't say a single word to him.

This obviously did not sit well with this individual because out of no where he throws a Firm right hook and knocks off my hat, and glasses and sends me reeling about 3 feet. I didn't know the kids name, or anything about him, i thought he was a sophmore at the time who knows.. so a crowd starts gather and he puts up his fists like he wants to fight - i was pretty angry - why would you start a fight for NO reason - it didnt make any sense!

So i took a swing and hit him back, he charged me into the lockers nearby and preceded to hit me in the stomache twice, kind've doing the whole rough'n'tumble thing - and i got angry so i full-out decked him, like as hard as i could, and sent him into the lockers away from me, at this point the principle found us and stopped the fight, a very sizable crowd had gathered.

I was allowed to perform in the show - he had a bad record and my slate was completely clean - turns out he was a freshmen who had already been suspended twice. I got a 2-day detention.. he got 2 weeks in suspension I believe, also - because this happened to be the end of the year, i found out he was forced to fail all his exams and thusly must retake his freshmen year, which i don't feel bad about at all.

So yea.. interesting story huh? I looked him up in the yearbook, i think his name was dave. How could you physically attack someone with absolutely no reason like that? i just don't understand.

lol suspened in 5th grade for fighting. mostly becuase the princible hated me. kicked of the bus throught my jr high years for numerus reasons. got kicked of for singin to loud one time. man tht bus driver was awsome.