New here

Silo

Hey Guys my name is Jonathan but i guess you could call me jon if you wanted to. I go by the name §ilo™ in counter-strike source, it is really just Silo if you had a hard time figureing out. I am currently looking for a new clan but have not yet commited because i would like to get to know everyone and would like to have everyone know me before i join. Well cya all in the battlefield.

-Jon-

Hey Guys my name is Jonathan but i guess you could call me jon if you wanted to. I go by the name §ilo™ in counter-strike source, it is really just Silo if you had a hard time figureing out. I am currently looking for a new clan but have not yet commited because i would like to get to know everyone and would like to have everyone know me before i join. Well cya all in the battlefield.

-Jon-

GC isn't a clan. You can join us and still join a clan. Just in case that is what you meant... yeah... welcome.

Bienvenidos!

Welcome!

And yes I was originally in a BF2 clan when I joined but then shortly *as in about an hour later after I joined* I quit due to some personal issues *the tank was real!*.

thx for the warm welcome guys and BIEN playaa. i am asian by the way so don't go crazy on me heh.

and yea i just realized that i meant guild not clan. thx for the help though