Superpower!

whudats

Which would you choose?  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I picked flying. The only problem with that is it would get kinda cold the higher you go

and u might not be able to breathe..

but still!! if u cud fly im guessin ur body will be able to take these increase in temperatures.....

Invisibility, Girl's locker rooms look out!!!

I've always wanted to be able to stop time.. When growing up there was a TV program where a girl would touch her fingers together to stop time... What was the name of that show?!?!

I've always wanted to be able to stop time.. When growing up there was a TV program where a girl would touch her fingers together to stop time... What was the name of that show?!?!

I remember! Its called 'Mag's Fantasy'

I do not know, but I have always wanted that... there was a ducktales episode where they had a stopwatch that could do that... o0o

Are you thinking of "Out of this World"?

I used to think that show was so cool... why'd they take it off the air?

On a side note, memories are so weird. I forgot COMPLETELY about that show until you mentioned that. And I didn't even know the name until I started typing it.

On a side note, memories are so weird. I forgot COMPLETELY about that show until you mentioned that. And I didn't even know the name until I started typing it.

I dont know whats more sad...

Mag remembering the show existed or you remembering the name? :boing: