LOL EBIL

Fatty

So my kids are dusting around the computers, etc.....getting all the "dust bunnies" out of the wires etc...and one kid says: "Dust Bunnies are Evil."

I'm like: "I know an Ebil Dust Bunny"

He just looked at me until I said "carry on."

(edited)

Wait wait wait, I thought you had 3 girls! Was your last kid a boy????? I was under the impression that you wernt manly enough to sire a male child.. I have sired 3 male chidrens myself and only 1 girl, that I know of.. (or that my wife knows of) :)

Edited by Batman

Ah-hem-hem. <readjusts glasses> Spermatozoa of the XY persuasion- that is to say, male, are stronger, while spermatozoa of the XX persuasion, female, have more endurance. Therefore, it is not a question of whether your spermatozoa are "manly" or not, but whether they are sprinters or joggers. That concludes today's lesson.

You tell em! :luxhello:

(edited)
Ah-hem-hem. <readjusts glasses> Spermatozoa of the XY persuasion- that is to say, male, are stronger, while spermatozoa of the XX persuasion, female, have more endurance. Therefore, it is not a question of whether your spermatozoa are "manly" or not, but whether they are sprinters or joggers. That concludes today's lesson.

LOL Thanks Mrs. Mustard!! (when do you get killed with a pipe in the study??)

Well Im sorry but you being a Female wouldnt understand the 'Joke' behind my comment I suppose..

I understand the sprinter/jogger concept, thats why timing has alot to do with what sex your baby is going to be. Sadly there are alot of other things I understand that I wish I didnt (amniotic banding for one).

But all kidding aside, Fatty did you two have a boy????

Edited by Batman

I thought the proper method of raising boys, was you stick 'em in a barrel and feed them through the bunghole. When they reach their teen years, you decide whether to open the barrel, or cork the bunghole. :D

I got that saying from reading Robert Heinlein. I don't know where he got it. :D

:unsure:

did she just say something about mah momma?

Everyone knows batmans spermies are sprinters. Thats what I hear at least.

:unsure:

did she just say something about mah momma?

I took a sip of coffee just as I was reading this, and almost sprayed it out of my nose. :laughcry: I'm glad I'm alone; it was not very attractive!

Edited by Mustard's CoffeeMaker

I'm sorry, I wasn't clear. This happened at school.

Awww...we were so blissfully ignorant...what did Batman get you in trouble by asking the wife about your son?

Batman: So...you guys have a boy and never told...The Batman?

Mrs. Fatty: Uhm...qoi?

Batman: You know...Fatty but smaller, and hairier...

Mrs. Fatty: We don't have a son...

Batman: Well his royal shinyness claims otherwise...

Mrs. Fatty: I see...well in five minutes I'll be sure that he never has another...