• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
In also add

zwieh, tape, talent, crowbar

at least 5 makin the trip form Iowa.  :-)

That means you're driving? :D I'm all in favor of that :P I'm pretty sure you don't know where I live :P but Talent does... and you could easily torture him into divulging that info... did I say torture? Hmm... maybe I'll have to say no for now then :P;)

August 15, 16,17 are the dates.

hrm...I have to move out of my apartment and in with my parents from August 1st-20th. Dunno how thats gonna affect things...

I have every intention of going. I'm quitting at Purdue and moving to another job...assuming I have a job, I'll have money for rent. Have to have that to go, but I am a yes. Unless I am homeless or jobless.

Chief

if there no age limit...im not going. thats for sure.

so what do u say we get the same ppl from last year, add a couple more, bring soap and water and big booty ... um wrong song.

anyway. 25 is max at watches if i remember the lektricity issue (bad bdg bad bad bdg) issue.

so.

that was funny...kickin plugs out and fish's monitor. and, we won't go into the wilco and red eyez show.

NOFX it takes u 20 days to move?

Mini and i just spoke about the age limit.

I would push to maintain an age limit of 21 years.

I guess we'll have to decide this soon, unless Mini has already posted.

We DO take this part seriously, and we WILL turn people away that are underage.

You would lose about 10-15 this way. Just so ya know, because I know that...

Gunman

TaPe

SexyTyme

Talent

Hitman(not sure if he will go)

Phat_Spliff

Cane

All Kill3r

Bullet-401

Raven

Zweih

Crowbar(I think)

and Draco.

Just thought I would let ya know those are the people I know of that are under 21, that would love to come.

Gunman

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

What about these two, Fatty: UberNewb and Penguinz. 18 and 20 respectively. :(

GC Founder

not my decision to make but we went down this road last year, and at the end it was 21 and over. there will be alcohol and no one wants that responsibility on their shoulders should someoone under age gets caught drinking or worse on the way home...

the decision has to come from the owner/manager of whatever place we are going to. (watchtower)

if we included 18+ McVays is too small, if we keep 21+ then it is within the building/electrical limits.

Well you all know me...I wont be drinking, if I do someone can beat the poop outta me...I hate the stuff, and I have other things to worry about than be caught or much worse...hurt someone while drinking...

Plus, I wanted to goto the last one so badly...just too young <_<

Anyways, I hope we can work something out. :)

Gunny

last year was 18 + btw....and i will be getting rip roaring drunk again...so i cant even be considered to watch the youngins ;)

Guess it all depends on the place.....maybe we should make it a mandatory sleepover....that way as long as things are contained....we can all resty safely.

Also im assuming we are going to have that total of three days in august to play? It seemed like one day just wasnt enough ....especially for the people that were partying a lil heavy :ph34r: