• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

o :ph34r: . I feel dumb. I only say waawaa's cause its a sandwhich joint here and it has kick arse food and drinks at cheap. In any event. Same crap. Next time say water plz ;) .

i guess i havent posted here yet. ill try to go. Maybe i could bring some1 too. im in the Chicago area.

Gunman, i know ur liek 2 hours north of me. its ez to get from ur place to here. maybe we could hitch a ride. i got a ghetto van so i can fit 8 white people or 20 mexicans :D

Hmmm...dunno ST. We'll see. I just started a new job and savin vacation for my honeymoon in a year, so we shall see. Are you? Drivin? Flyin?

Right now the plan is flying, Ohio is a far ways away. I could make Phat_Spliff drive.. *hm.......* :lol: but he can get tickets cause his dad works with american airlines... anyways, flying because it would be easiest. You really need to fly up here or we might have to take a connection over Dallas so we could like meet up and go up together! It would be fun! It won't cost much, prolly 300 max.

Well, I talked to my parents last night and they said that I can go. Not that I needed approval anyway, I just like letting them know ahead of time.

YoMamma I think we should go together, but no way are you driving, I saw that video of you driving once... ;) maybe we could hitch a ride with Grut? Or follow them down? I will talk to Bullet-401 about giving me a ride, maybe you can ride with.

Lemme know grut and Yo,

Gunny

Um, let's see i have a Passet, enough room for maybe 3-4 with equipment. I have Long, Chief and Myself in the car so far, My pops just bought an expedition so maybe i could grab that. If not, we can just meet up somewhere and take a couple cars. I'm really looking forward to this!!!!

Lets chat tonight on AIM, say 8:30 our time. About how we wanna do this, how we wanna split the cost of gas, or whatever. I could pay half of the gas if I can ride with you.

I CANT WAIT FOR THIS! Gonna be great!

<plus I get to meet Chief before anyone else! MUHAHAHAHA!> ;)

Gunny

Has a tentative date been set yet? I will be a definite as will my brother (dwEEzil), and I would have 5 other definites if there is no cap on the amount of peeps.

All are over 21 and a blast to be around at Lans.

Wherever this goes down at, let's make sure there's enough power to supply the load. Every Lan I have been to we had to reconfigure where people were plugged in at. Which sometimes is tricky since you don't know what recepticals are on the same circuit. Even the big hotels we have had them at we had to reconfigure the load. Stupid low amperage breakers.