Snow Day 2day

Fatty

you knwo whats the worst? i go to the ONE school in cleveland that will not close unless EVERY SINGLE other school in the surrounding area closes first.... SO I HAVE SCHOOL ALLLLLL THE TIME. except 2 days last week but no school did as well.

At least you got that!!! CSU didn't close :(

Plus, the normal half hour bus ride home today took and hour and a half!!! The bus was so crowded that they had to pass stops over because there was simply no room.... I hope CSU closes tomorrow....It did for night classes....

*Edit* All classes that start before 4 pm are canceled tomorrow, in addition to all offices!! No class+no work= happy...now, if only the g/f lived a little closer...

Edited by meherdmann

It just started snowing when I was driving into work.

Out of the 10 horse tracks runnings, 8 canceled. It's going to be a looong night of fixing keyboards and reading Visual Base .NET

I think I'll have my dinner first. :peace:

we're expecting to get hit with about 25-30cm (that's about 9-11 inches for you American folk :D) of snow. My one friend couldn't even get out of his driveway today becuase the streets weren't plowed and he was stuck. And he lives about 80 km away from me. I'm at work right now and we're gonna get hit tonight. I finish at 2am and if i'm stuck and can't get home i'm gonna be upset!

Edited by Xterminator

we're expecting to get hit with about 25-30cm (that's about 9-11 inches for you American folk :D) of snow. My one friend couldn't even get out of his driveway today becuase the streets weren't plowed and he was stuck. And he lives about 80 km away from me. I'm at work right now and we're gonna get hit tonight. I finish at 2am and if i'm stuck and can't get home i'm gonna be upset!

We just got that here in Hamtown. None of the sidewalks were plowed, I was up to my knees in snow on the way home from work and it's shown no signs of letting up yet. It's cool tho, cause it's actually pretty warm out. Great sledding weather.

Even better, was that no one plowed our drive-thru or parking lot. I saw cars that were going to come in and got stuck on the snow bank. Naturally, the nice thing to do was to go out there and help them, but we just turned off all the lights in the lobby, sat in the dark and laughed at them. I did 15 orders in 6 hours. Pretty boring night. I drew some pretty pictures in my free time.

I hope you all missed the most important lessons of your scholastic careers while on your "snow day". I'm not bitter at all about having to work regardless of the weather. <_<

No class! Yay!

<kicks mookie in shins>

I don't know what just happened but I could swear mookie had just posted...im scared

I spent just over 30 minutes digging my car out of its parking place this morning because the %$#@*&! maintenance guy from my apartment complex spent the whole late afternoon/evening throwing snow from his snow blower from the sidewalk onto my car. :disgust:

Needless to say I was late to work.

btw, when I added my smiley, I found this. :momsmiley::fatty: what the heck is up with this??

It is a sheet of ice outside. Power was out in about half of my area, we got our power back after 4 hours. I have to work today, so I plan on taking 45 min to try and pry the ice away from my car. I love snow, but I hate ice.

I hope you all missed the most important lessons of your scholastic careers while on your "snow day". I'm not bitter at all about having to work regardless of the weather. <_<

I just spent about 4 hours figuring out how to prove a particular language isn't regular. I have yet to actually write the proof. How was work?

No class! Yay!

<kicks mookie in shins>

I don't know what just happened but I could swear mookie had just posted...im scared

I don't know how you managed to quote me in the 15 seconds that post existed.

I just spent about 4 hours figuring out how to prove a particular language isn't regular. I have yet to actually write the proof. How was work?

No class! Yay!

<kicks mookie in shins>

I don't know how you managed to quote me in the 15 seconds that post existed.

Check for cameras in your room. I found one spying on me.