its 4am here and I can't sleep

NOFX

thats right, Its 4 here. Im in some hotel in Norway 100 miles from where my plane leaves on saturday and I cant sleep. So I thought I might share a few pictures with everyone

flying out of Coppenhagen

picture

looking out my hotel room in tromso

picture

The ship was running helo ops so to test our radar system and I got a decent pic of the helo landing

picture

me freezing my you know what off

picture

this picture was taking from the deck of the ship.. every direction you looked 360 degrees, it looked exactly like this

picture

Im a computer programmer for a defense contractor. The project Im working on now is Radar Control System for ships. Which basically allows the guys on ship to track their helicopter and help perform operations. So I traveled over here with another guy to help setup our system and peform our final acceptence test. which it passed. I dont travel a whole lot, but it is cool when I get to..

Edited by NOFX

nope, I wish.. a few trips ago some other guys went over for an install on a different ship and they got to take a ride.

Holy crap nofx.

since i didnt know you had this awesome job til now, gratz.

hope all is well, it has been quite too long.

has been a while jiff, last we chatted I was probably a broke college kid about to fail out from to much beer and to much CS.. ahh the good old days of the Th3Fall3N.. but I have been doing this work for about 2 years now...

Edited by NOFX

Im a computer programmer for a defense contractor. The project Im working on now is Radar Control System for ships. Which basically allows the guys on ship to track their helicopter and help perform operations. So I traveled over here with another guy to help setup our system and peform our final acceptence test. which it passed. I dont travel a whole lot, but it is cool when I get to..

>> envy <<

Okay, I'll give you a pointer to use in the next conversation with your boss.

"I gained exponential amounts of experience from that trip to the frigid cold icesheets of Norway. I heard that Carnival Cruise Ships in the Carribean needs some radar systems..."

ahhh its 4:34 here now... I just got back into my room.. I went out to some bars, ran into some random guys, followed them around. They used me to pick up chicks.. The chicks ended up talking to me all night... I didnt go home with any of them. I just ended getting their email addresses.. boooo.... but my flight back home leaves in two hours, so it looks like no more sleep for me tonight....

NOFX isnt just lucky, he's special too. He's special cause I send him cool stuff in the mail..

Thats a nice pic of you in the cold, doesnt look like you've lost any more hair..

Fatty's on the right track.. Your single, you need to find a woman and let her show you how they keep warm over there..

Edited by Batman

I just so happen to be doing a motorcycle tour of all those countries this summer and need someone to ride a free bike that we have waiting. You in?

That is soooo wrong! Is it just me or have your posts become all jokes lately? It's like serious-most-of-the-time Fatty has become Fatty-the-laugh-factory...either way I like.