Wii @ FF

EbilDustBunny

• 2 weeks later...
If I come though I have to remember to not throw the wiimote like my friend did *and yes he was wearing the strap*, just was not cut out for wii bowling I guess.

We'll just let you buy the beer in the beer frame!

(edited)
I could bring my 360 and Guitar Hero II...don't have it yet, but I can see myself buying it next week....my fiance wants it pretty badly believe it or not :luxhello:

Isn't she a sci-fi geek also?

Note: Not using geek as insult there, but to describe someone like you, me, or any other sci-fi lover :)

Edited by Allanon

So, my brother had a fun idea. We should do a wii sports olympics/triathalon/decathalon(whatever) at FF!!! Two man teams or something and compete in the bowling, home run derby, tennis, etc. Award points for finishing place and an eventual winner. We could run one or two wiis on the extra projectors for competition.....

Whatcha think?

i still need to get a wii... i've never used one =[

Good luck, I've been looking at Walmart, Toys-r-us, Sams, EB, Kmart, Target, Sears, CompUSA, etc for a month now and can't find any. I have found some in stock on the web at Walmart and Sams, however they both require you to purchase games with the console and will not sell it to you other wise. Sams names 3 games that you get with it and walmart requires you to purchase 7, yes 7 games to get the console but at least they let you pick the games. Either way, I'm looking for the $250 console and Sam's deal is at like $370 and Wal-mart around $600