April Fools!!!!!

Thief_Lord

All over the palce I have seen things about April Fools, list thing you have found on the web here-

Guild Wars- In the 3 Main towns, (Kamadan, Lions Arch, Shing Jea) you char is changed to the opposite sex.

W00t- Random Crap (Hey its only 1 Million and 1 dollars)

Xfire- The Games everyone has played this week has changed names (Counter Strike= Hello Kitty: Cutie World, Guild Wars= Diego; Wolf Pup Rescue, and another game is called Tupac: Dead Rising)

Have you guys found anything else random around the web???

The Ãœltimate Firefox extension. Brings together three of the newest, finest, leading edge technologies available today. No third party applications required. Everything is built into the extension.

* Super-fast Internet connection. Ãœsing newly developed open source Blacktoothâ„¢ acceleration protocol technology, this extension will turn any dial-up Internet connection into T3 274760 kbps +/- 50 ppm broadband. No additional hardware needed!

* Ültra file compression. Decrease file size by up to 100%. Works on any file type. Extremely fast Lösch-Taste iterative mega-compression technique developed by Dr. Lustig Spassvogel at the University of Heidelberg. (Keyboard shortcut: "Delete" key)

* Ãœltimate virus protection. McNortonâ„¢ anit-virus tool takes state-of-the-art malicious software detection to a whole new level. Viruses are not merely removed, but mutated into an entirely new anti-virus that instantly cures any computer that it comes in contact with. McNorton actually tinkers with the virus's DNA rendering it a super anti-virus that instantly inoculates a computer against any virus (both known and unknown) for a lifetime.

http://customsoftwareconsult.com/extension...e/uberware.html

haha

(edited)

Why would they 8bit tie be a april fools day thing? Thats not funny, its just mean if you advertise that and dont actually sell!

Hahaha The Gherkin building has Core Hydraulic Integrated Arboury panels... C.H.I.A. panels...

Edited by Chimmpp

Why would they 8bit tie be a april fools day thing? Thats not funny, its just mean if you advertise that and dont actually sell!

Hahaha The Gherkin building has Core Hydraulic Integrated Arboury panels... C.H.I.A. panels...

I seriously would have bought an 8-bit tie!!!!