Last night

Bewildered

de_rush 7-0

de_cbble 7-0

de_sienna 0-7

cs_italy 6-0 followed by 0-10 Wasn't there, heard about this next map.

de_inferno 0-7

Decent map maybe stacked teams

Stacked map

Terrible map

Stacked map

Stacked map

whatever, there never seems to be enough admins on or if they are, they seem reluctant to swap players; it would be helpful if at least all the regulars always went auto instead of intentionally stacking; i mean, if you know you're one of those people who can awp the entire opposing team, please have the decency to auto; it doesnt help when the server's top 3 players or so always end up on the same team map after map after map, causing it to be 7-0, 7-0, 7-0 and so on and so on until they all just leave together

Zero is correct, the admins should be stepping in and asking players to even things out, or doing it for them if they won't.

That said, nothing is perfect, some stacks will happen. But it shouldn't be continuous like that. Just don't get carried away when a team wins 3 rounds, usually the team that wins round 1 wins the next 2 because the other has to build up money. Too often I see people complaining about a stack in the 4th round.

Just having everyone autoassign won't do anything either. The only solution is for players to pay attention to things and try to even the teams out. Admins can enforce it but it may take a round or 2

Just having everyone autoassign won't do anything either. The only solution is for players to pay attention to things and try to even the teams out. Admins can enforce it but it may take a round or 2

yes it will; it'll solve a lot of the stacking problems; sure, probabilistically, there is a chance that one team will take all the good players but the chances of that happening is rare and acceptable; i dont mind if its 7-0 once in a while but not like the above, and its always the same players on the same team

I enjoy joining the losing team. It gives me a chance to come up with a hairbrain scheme for the following round...usually results in the complete demise of our team (if anyone remembers the elevator incident about a month ago). But it's more fun than racing against your team-mates on who can slaughter the other team faster.

I always auto as well. If a team really needs help I'll switch. I've swapped players to other teams before because no one was switching. Most of the admins don't do this and don't ask, at least not while I've been playing. All we need to do is ask and like someone said, swap forcefully if need be.

The players and regulars also have their part in it too. If you're a regular and a good player, why does someone need to ask you to switch? Just do it, that's what I do. I understand sometimes it sucks to see your kd ratio go to crap because your team is getting owned. On the other hand, when there's balance and the skill level is similar on both sides, it makes for a much more enjoyable experience.

Actually, when I got on last there was a stacked teams problem, so I asked some people to switch, and the problem was solved.

I don't swap unless no one listens. Also, if I ask people to swap, and they do, and the losing team still gets whomped, there's not a lot of other things to do. That's why there's a skunk limit of 7.

Though the past few times I've played I've had to ask people to swap more often than I used to.

I enjoy joining the losing team. It gives me a chance to come up with a hairbrain scheme for the following round...usually results in the complete demise of our team (if anyone remembers the elevator incident about a month ago). But it's more fun than racing against your team-mates on who can slaughter the other team faster.

ROFL, i remember that. We crammed so many people into that elevator it got stuck halfway between floors. Fun times :biglaugha:

That was AMAZING. We all were trying to shoot onto both floors. Good times...

I perfer communism to being the first to join t on aztec then watching the next 5 people join ct. Think the first 2 rounds were 5-3, needless map was blown out 8-1. This was followed by dust2 was a blowout. T's won first 2 then cts won out, and when the map changed cts out numbered t's.