Team Fortress 2 server?

ZeroDamage

Wait, so if you already bought HL2, you have to buy it again? And you'd have two steam ID's? I'm confused.

But I do want to check out TF2. The original Team Fortress was my first clan experience/multiplayer experience ever. And finding something foul to do with the Spy class is how I got my nickname. Ah, memories...

Wait, so if you already bought HL2, you have to buy it again? And you'd have two steam ID's? I'm confused.

But I do want to check out TF2. The original Team Fortress was my first clan experience/multiplayer experience ever. And finding something foul to do with the Spy class is how I got my nickname. Ah, memories...

If you already own HL2 and or HL2 first episode they will let you give those games away. When I bought the Orange Box (after all the purchasing steps) they tell you that if you already own any of the games that you just bought they will allow you to give those games away to friends. Even if they don't have a steam id...of course that individual will have to start a new steam id account.

So ya....you get free games if you buy the orange box.

yeah mine too.. i was in the Big "kahunas" clan substitute kahunas for the other word and there ya go.. our mascot was the infamous internet picture of the squirrel with big kahunas lol

Shouldn't you be working on Siege?

I pre-ordered......I'm a sucker because I just bought HL2 for the second time...ah well :shrug03:

If you already own HL2 and or HL2 first episode they will let you give those games away. When I bought the Orange Box (after all the purchasing steps) they tell you that if you already own any of the games that you just bought they will allow you to give those games away to friends. Even if they don't have a steam id...of course that individual will have to start a new steam id account.

Hmm... maybe I'll throw the other steam account on ebay and see what happens. I don't see that as "free", seeing that I'm paying for all the bundled software. :) But if I can sell it for $10, that puts the other ones at $35. Not a bad price.

$45.00 for

http://www.steampowered.com/v/index.php?ar...e&SubId=469

I think that it is a great deal...seeing that I have saved almost $85.00. So I look at it as free. Plus I want episode two, don't really mind the portal game and I really..really want TF2. Old memories on TFC. Might be crazy..but I still play TFC.

On a side note. With the Orange box, you also get HL Lost coast and some other type of arcade game (which is really fun). So you get more games than they advertised.

Also note the link. Click on it and look at the very bottom of the page.

I guess that requires having friends that don't have HL2. :D I'm still gonna ebay my copy.So what's the latest word on the server?

3 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)3 Members: Unclean, Flitterkill, Bewildered
Hi Flitterkill!

/Edit:

DANG IT! Just saw this:

May I Buy, Sell or Trade gift subscriptions?No. This violates the Steam Subscriber Agreement and may result in having your account disabled.
:( Edited by Unclean

They also say HL2: Episode 2 is worth 30 bucks which is complete crap considering it's only 6 hours of content... and it took a year longer then it should have, but hey it's valve... who cares about customers when you're Gabe Newell

They also say HL2: Episode 2 is worth 30 bucks which is complete crap considering it's only 6 hours of content... and it took a year longer then it should have, but hey it's valve... who cares about customers when you're Gabe Newell

I don't think it's that bad, Heavenly Sword, the action game that came out for the PS3, is 60 dollars and only 6 hours long. Medal of Honor: Airborne is only 5-6 hours long and is 60 dollars as well.

I don't think it's that bad, Heavenly Sword, the action game that came out for the PS3, is 60 dollars and only 6 hours long. Medal of Honor: Airborne is only 5-6 hours long and is 60 dollars as well.

Those are also console games :P... besides MoH: Airborne has multiplayer