Heroes!!

ZeroDamage

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure does. Been looking forward to it since they announced it a couple of weeks ago.

I'm curious to see what power the Grandmother has.

One of the guys at work today mentioned he was reading something online that said they've had 900 heroes on the show so far. Guess just a bunch of small time ones. Not sure as I haven't tracked the story down.

Nice mookie...I was gonna say they post the latest episode on the website.

I watched it last night...still not sure if I love it or think it's dumb...LOL...one of those things where I'll watch it a few more weeks before I decide. Oh, it's dumb if I've already figured out all the plot lines but based on last year that would not be the case:)

I watched the premiere. I guess one word says it all. Ambivalent.

I am still sore over the lame conclusion last year. They made us think something cool was going to happen but everything played out exactly according to script. (not their script but what you would expect to happen... well their script too)

I just don't know if I can get excited about the characters again. Hiro has the only interesting story line right now.

You would be, but I decided I can't wait and we hooked up my laptop to my big LCD TV and watched it on NBC's website...lol

as for last years conclusion? The only thing that ticked me off is that NO ONE decided to check to make sure Sylar was dead??? I mean, come on, I would've gone over decapitated his butt

I mean, come on, I would've gone over decapitated his butt

Yes but unlike some specimen, I don't think his brain is in that part of his body...

Also...shame on you for breaking down!

I didn't watch it again last night...now I'm starting to feel left out but don't want to watch any of the episodes in *ugh* standard definition...

Last night was a little better than the first one. I still maintain that the only really interesting plot comes from Hiro's story line. Bored stiff with Claire and her flying boyfriend (get him an original ability for pete's sake.) Peter's was interesting and the way Mohinder and Claire's dad was able to get the Haitian into their plot was kind of interesting.

I guess I like Hiro because he actually uses his ability. Too much talking!

quit being a negative nelly! lol

I'm wondering whats going on with Nathan (why the twoface kinda deal)

Who's killing off the people?

It's awesome that Claire regrows parts!

Her BF prolly does more than just fly.. and there's already been more than one person with similar abilities so we'll see how he turns out..

Where did peter get the energy blast?

Why do that girls tears kill people around her and how does her brother heal them?

So many questions! I can't see how you're just interested in Hiro! (yes its awesome that he's the reason all the stories he was read were semi-about him!)

Yea, last night's hooked me a bit more. I think Peter's energy blast was from...forget the name...the guy who was radioactive. I also don't recall Peter ever being next to Mica's father to get that phasing ability...perhaps he doesn't absorb them, rather he has all those powers...time will tell. Strength from Jessica?

I'll be watching again next week...though I have to TIVO since it's on during MNF:)