IRONMAN

Ruff_Ryder

• 2 months later...
(edited)

I finally watched this movie yesterday and really enjoyed it. I still think Spider-Man 2 is the best Marvel movie, but I can't decide on either Iron Man or X-Men 2 to take 2nd place for me...

3/4 Stars. Very enjoyable. Will be buying this one on DVD.

Edited by YoMamma

I loved it, and it even got the seal of approval from my wife who didn't even know who Ironman was. (To be honest I have never been a comic book guy, so I had very little knowledge of ironman going into the movie)

Easily as good as Spiderman 2, maybe better.

I'd pay to catch another matinee of it.

I'll just say this..

If you disliked Transformers, you will also dislike Iron Man.

I'll just say this..

If you disliked Transformers, you should move to Canadia. I don't want you in my country :D

I'll just say this..

I'll just say this..

If you disliked Transformers, you should move to Canadia. I don't want you in my country :D

Sorry, but I just can't enjoy a movie when the theater is filled with 10-year-olds who erupt with laughter every time a robot gives a horrible one-liner

I'll just say this..

I'll just say this..

Hrmm, if I did that then I would be even closer to you though.

The little teaser after the credits is pretty interesting.

Shaftiel

Indeed. The people who decided to sit though the credits cheered once Samuel L Jackson made his appearance.

...I didn't feel the need to.

• 2 weeks later...
i'm gonna say that it was easily as good as spidey 2, and i'd say the best comic movie since the first batman.

If it's easily as good as spidey 2 then it might be good. Spidey 2 = not my cup of tea... also Spidey 1 and 3 as well. :)

I'm gonna see this Tuesday night! :D

dark. i agree about spidey 2. BUT spidey 2 had some of the best action sequences in a comic book movie. That's what I really meant about being easily as good.

But for overall action/acting and the fact that I had "eh" expectations for this movie, it blew me outta my seat. Just like the first Batman (with Jack).

Hope you enjoyed it!

Movie was GREAT

If you go to a COMIC BOOK movie and don't expect cheesey one-liners and corny dialog from time to time....why are you going to comic book movie? :)

There were a few physical...um...let's call them "improbabilities," but overall the movie was really well done....

Now I have to see it again though, because I didn't stay through the credit either time! :o