Turning 21

TheGeek

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Water>milk>pepsi. That is all.

I hope you don't mean as a mixed drink :biglaugha:

Geek, my fav drinks are martinis or coke and rum. I also like UV Red or UV Blue mixed with either coke or 7up.

My friends make fun of the fact that I like martinis, but I just have to remind them that its a classy drink, plus James Bond drinks them ;)

Geek, my fav drinks are martinis or coke and rum. I also like UV Red or UV Blue mixed with either coke or 7up.

My friends make fun of the fact that I like martinis, but I just have to remind them that its a classy drink, plus James Bond drinks them ;)

Not to mention they have a way higher alcoholic content than beer... and you don't get a beer gut from them. :)

Geek - I assume you're looking for alcoholic drink suggestions. It depends on what your taste is... if you're looking for a mixed drink:

Sweet or fruity:

White russian (it's like super chocolate milk)

Long Island (it's like super tea)

Midori sour (it's like super jollyrancher)

Light and refreshing:

Gin and tonic

Tom Collins

Barcardi O and tonic

Fierce/Puts-hair-on-your-chest:

Tequila shots

Vodka shots (I prefer vanilla vodka)

If you do the martini ask for it as "dirty", they add some of the juice from the olives and it makes it taste ohhh soooo good. You should also ask to have it made with grey goose...

I mostly drink Capt'N & Coke, love spiced rum.

But the best is have MIND ERASER..Best thing ever. You need to make sure you have like four straws and you need to drink it all at once or it will taste nasty. These thinks will take you to edge of the world, and then kick you in the nachos. You love it...

vanilla vodka doesn't put hair on anyone's chest, and doesn't midori sour come out as a cute color? :D

geek, you didn't seem to take my warning about getting a pink drink with an umbrella seriously enough. if it happens even just once, you'll never live it down. to be a man, skip mixed drinks, and just go to _____ on the rocks. make the first one top shelf (Mmmm chopin), then slowly move down to well from there. works with vodka, whiskey, gin (though better as a martini). might work with rum, but

(edited)
I need drink suggestions.

You know about drinks... you sly dog.

Guys, don't let him fool you, he's probably an expert drinker. I think I started drinking hard stuff at 16.

If you must know... Go with single malt whiskey (Macallan comes to mind) and enjoy what a fine spirit will do to your young brain. :hug: - "I love you man!"

Edited by shoot

Absinthe!

You want me to die.

What does it mean to have a "malt" drink?

Does Mikes hard lemonade taste any good?

How hard is it to get drunk off of wine and/or champagne?

My body composition is 200ish and 18% body fat. I'm thinking a drink an hour will not get me drunk.

btw, my intention is NOT to get drunk. While reading the Bible I made the decision not to ever get drunk. Ephesians 5:18 ftw

This is so sad.

Vodka and soda water.

Vodka and diet coke

Rum and ginger beer

Scotch and soda (or on the rocks if you want to look like a fool when you wince and cough)

Rye and diet ginger ale (<chest hair included)

Gin and diet tonic

Tequila out of someone's navel (not discom's) or tequila followed by a lime to the eye and snorting a line of salt

Guinness

Those are the only acceptable answers. If it has sugar and isn't beer or makes you cry, it's not for you.

Jagermeister is always allowed...and it is acceptable to mix it with goldshlager to make real liquid cocaine, but that's about as far as you can go before rocking the casbah SJ style

If you heed any of my warnings make it this one. Sugar is not your friend!

(edited)
btw, my intention is NOT to get drunk...

O-oh you WILL. Your next drink is dictated by the previous drink and the following by your current drink and so on. Repeat this a half dozen time and have fun. Just leave your keys to a sober friend.

Edited by shoot

Absinthe!

You want me to die.

What does it mean to have a "malt" drink?

Does Mikes hard lemonade taste any good?

How hard is it to get drunk off of wine and/or champagne?

My body composition is 200ish and 18% body fat. I'm thinking a drink an hour will not get me drunk.

btw, my intention is NOT to get drunk. While reading the Bible I made the decision not to ever get drunk. Ephesians 5:18 ftw

Yet you ask for drink suggestions? I'd just stick with water if I were you.

budweiser_clam.jpg

You kidding right?

Where I live they would call that a Norwegian bloody marry. Seriously I see people putting tomato juice or clamato in there beer all of the time.

budweiser_clam.jpg

You kidding right?

Where I live they would call that a Norwegian bloody marry. Seriously I see people putting tomato juice or clamato in there beer all of the time.

Where I live they would call the people where you live nasty