Gettin hitched!!

Clueless

GC Alumni
(edited)
Thanks for the wishes guys! I doubt the Fragfest wedding will happen, I think YoMamma is right....women have that crap planned from birth, so I have a feeling I will just get told when and where to show up, lol. But there is no reason why we cant have a "pre-wedding" party at Fragfest, there is definately no shortage of good ideas here :D

Btw....Shrop, you are coming to Fragfest....you seemed like you mighta been on the fence about it, so I just made up yer mind ! Cya there!!

lol aren't you in for a surprise... there's like a billion types of roses let alone flowers and same colors with different names.

Edited by EbilDustBunny

Uhhh, have you lost your mind?!?!

Talk about clueless... :blink:

j/k

Best wishes and I'm looking forward to you two coming North for some fun!

Erm, watch out Clue..... You do realize Mags isn't coming this year... you may not make it home.

I assume the shebang (no pun intended and please do not answer the pun) will take place down South?

I understand the hesitation in the second time around thinking. I am there myself, or I should say have been there now with the GF for around 3 1/2 years.

I am glad you are happy and wish you both the best.

I really was alittle excitted about the FF wedding idea, but GIRLS...so silly ;)

Well...I never thought I would do it again, but here I am...I bought her a nice ring last week, she accepted, and we will be Mr and Mrs Clueless later this summer. We arent gonna wait too long because we are gonna pump out a couple units before we get too old....dont wanna be in the nursing home when they are graduating high school, lol.

Thought i'd spread the good word...and oh yeah, I tried to talk her into the first ever Fragfest wedding...but I dont think she was going for it...maybe I will try booze then ask again :freak:

SUCKER!!!