Gettin hitched!!

Clueless

Well...I never thought I would do it again, but here I am...I bought her a nice ring last week, she accepted, and we will be Mr and Mrs Clueless later this summer. We arent gonna wait too long because we are gonna pump out a couple units before we get too old....dont wanna be in the nursing home when they are graduating high school, lol.

Thought i'd spread the good word...and oh yeah, I tried to talk her into the first ever Fragfest wedding...but I dont think she was going for it...maybe I will try booze then ask again :freak:

i agree, a fragfest wedding would be ideal ;-)

heck we already have the ballroom reserved!

...imagine 100 gamers in tuxes, playing GH3, jumping into garbage cans, thrown into pool, the "donkey tossing"....what better pictures could there be?

:boing:

Congrats! And remember... it's not just about the wedding, it's the big days after that that really matter. :)

If they made fragfest a wedding also, I might have to make my first appearance. I love weddings. I'm always the drunk distant relative that that no one really knows.

Have you considered doing that for a living? If so, how much would it cost to have you show up at my wedding as the guy that makes a drunken embarrassing speech that goes too long, then makes out with my aunt before passing out in your own puke?

Thought i'd spread the good word...and oh yeah, I tried to talk her into the first ever Fragfest wedding...but I dont think she was going for it...maybe I will try booze then ask again :freak:

Congratz. Don't feel bad about her not wanting a FF wedding. I'm sure most girls want to get married the tradational way. They all imagine their wedding day from a young age so I'd let her be in the driver's seat for this one, while the guys are just along for the ride.

GC Alumni

Thanks for the wishes guys! I doubt the Fragfest wedding will happen, I think YoMamma is right....women have that crap planned from birth, so I have a feeling I will just get told when and where to show up, lol. But there is no reason why we cant have a "pre-wedding" party at Fragfest, there is definately no shortage of good ideas here :D

Btw....Shrop, you are coming to Fragfest....you seemed like you mighta been on the fence about it, so I just made up yer mind ! Cya there!!