I gave it 5 minutes Undies...

boiler

Ok, last night I made the mistake of telling Undies aka "Jealousy against Priscilla Chan" that I was in fact NOT jealous of PC, and that I was ok with that. During the game, he sent me a PM and asked me to take 5 minutes of my time to bask in the "glory" of PC, I'm guessing with the hope I could be converted.

Verdict:

I'm not jealous of Priscilla Chan. I never will be jealous of Priscilla Chan. "Jealousy" is not a good song.

It's OK that you are all about it and I respect that. Just know that it might not be your fault that your taste in music stinks. :D

Want to know how I really spent those 5 minutes? Here's the breakdown:

Watching the Utoob video you linked: 1.5 minutes

Writing this response regarding my

decidedly un-jealous feelings

towards Priscilla Chan: 3.5 minutes

You fail! I shall not yield!

you know how back in the old days when people thought the world was flat, despite all the contradicting evidence? yeah, those folks were un-enlightened; just like all you losers are! either that or you are all secretly harbor Jealousy at Priscilla Chan because she is the greatest in the world

on a side note: her 2 CD 2008 concert is coming out TODAY. I can't wait to get it in my hands!

Admittedly.. I found myself jealous that I didn't know who this P-Chan was for a long time (Mostly because I never bothered to research the subject). So, at best you had my jealousy for a few days. Now that I know, however.. P-Chan has nothing over the jealousy in my heart towards Tupperware..

IT NEVER BREAKS! HOW?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

That is all..

you know how back in the old days when people thought the world was flat, despite all the contradicting evidence? yeah, those folks were un-enlightened; just like all you losers are! either that or you are all secretly harbor Jealousy at Priscilla Chan because she is the greatest in the world

on a side note: her 2 CD 2008 concert is coming out TODAY. I can't wait to get it in my hands!

Do you have a PC shrine in your house equiped with candles and a strand of "her hair" purchased on Ebay?

Admittedly.. I found myself jealous that I didn't know who this P-Chan was for a long time (Mostly because I never bothered to research the subject). So, at best you had my jealousy for a few days. Now that I know, however.. P-Chan has nothing over the jealousy in my heart towards Tupperware..

IT NEVER BREAKS! HOW?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

That is all..

Oh, I really hope you weren't drawn to the forums in the name of priscilla pres...chan

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a list of his CS aliases. This is pathetic. You need help.

(notice the absence of "Undies" on this list)

1. I Heart Heart Priscilla Chan 1d 21:23:13h

2. I <3 <3 <3 Priscilla Chan 0d 00:04:21h

3. I Desire Priscilla Chan 0d 00:20:24h

4. Priscilla Chan 2008 Concert 0d 01:25:52h

5. Jealousy at Priscilla Chan 0d 03:50:07h

6. Ponder about Priscilla Chan 0d 04:42:22h

7. Buy Priscilla Chan's 2008 Conce 0d 00:00:14h

8. Jealousy for Priscilla Chan 0d 00:17:03h

9. Winning Priscilla Chan's Love 0d 01:18:58h

10. For Priscilla Chan's Glory 0d 07:09:34h

11. For Priscilla Chan's Honor 0d 03:37:09h

12. Fighting for Priscilla Chan's H 0d 00:02:35h