Preliminary Attendance Poll

MrDuke

FragFest Ohio 2009 Attendance  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

(edited)

I haven't missed one, I can't start now..plus add my nephew..so that 2 of us (atleast)...

I can help with catering if need be....i'm sure my phone number is somewhere in the other fragfest threads...

Edited by red3y3z

I plan on it, I live out of state now so it all depends on if I can get the time off. I will not know this for a few months probably.

I am pretty sure gkdsha and E-Zly can not make it, as one is in Air force boot camp atm, and the other just swore in and will be leaving sometime soon. I am sure if I make it Gr1nn3r and poopdood will show up though. I will talk to them to gauge their interest.

I still remember last year's match with me and Ezly(brothers) final showdown against gkdsha and grinner(brothers). It was a hard fought match and I do not feel bad losing to them.. great memories!

I think I mentioned on another thread that I was coming to FF. I'm sure you area all as excited about me being there as I am.

Shaftiel

I'm excited....I think we should have a serious Flatout server going, just like the good ol days:D

I'm 75% sure. The wife and I haven't taken a vacation in 4 years, and we now have 2 little ones running around the house (well, technically only 1 is running since the youngest is just over 6 months old) The youngest boy will just have turned 1 year old the previous month, so birthday parties should be concluded by then.

Yes, I'm still around, just not nearly as active at gaming with a 2 year old and a 6 month in the house. ;) I'm sure Thief_Lord is looking forward to coming again, so I can maybe sway that in my favor. "Honey, I have to chaperon him. It's for him that I sacrifice the weekend to attend, not for myself." We'll see how well that plays out, and go from there.