married!

Jiffy

Well, I finally did it. I grew up. Sigh.

The past few years have been crazy intense and have moved swiftly, much more so than I could have ever imagined. I quit school after 2 years and joined the Army, got bored of that and found a way to get back into school so that when I graduate I will be a 2nd Lt in the Army ( salute me, HA ) , and asked the girl to marry me. Thankfully my time spent in the military was useful which allowed me to get the scholarship that allowed my release from Active Duty to earn my commission. Come Dec '10 I will be Lt. Woulf, and back on Active for another 4 yrs. This time around though I won't have changed my major three times and it will be paid for, thank you uncle Sam.

The wedding was supposed to happen back in June, but thanks to the brilliance of ROTC I had to push it back nearly two months = gg summer training. I could have done without the 30 days of training up at Ft. Lewis and the 2 weeks in the field. Thankfully the weather held out and it was absolutely a perfect day in early Sept. We had the wedding on a friends vineyard in southern Oregon in the early evening, which made it pretty much amazing. Most of my family was unable to attend due to them being from Chicago/Green Bay area, but the closest ones were able to make the trip thankfully. Being a Midwest kid my whole life has been fun, but I must admit that the west coast is absolutely awesome. Even the people are nicer, except they can't drive to save their lives lol.

The wine flowed, the sun set, and the music played for many hours that evening. The honeymoon just ended yesterday after we got off the cruise ship, which was awesome. I highly recommend a trip to the western Caribbean for those who have not yet experienced it. I just wanted to share the good times with everyone here. Here are a few pics!

honeymoon2059.jpg

weddingkissinfield.jpg

weddingjump.jpg

weddingfirstdance.jpg

weddingcakenice.jpg

weddingcakeface.jpg

many thanks!

Thrux - I have in passing, stopped by briefly in the downtown area a few months back. Seems fairly decent. Her parents live outside of Medford. The wedding was in Central Point area at Agate Ridge Vineyard. Not sure if that rings a bell or not?

Edited by Jiffy

• 2 weeks later...