Buy Plugin/Server Update Notes

JackieChan

changed !scrambleteams and !votescramble to scramble by ppm

votescramble now requires 3 people (members) to type it before the vote is issued

hey crasx can you make it so scrambles don't happen mid round? like just delay the scramble to the start of the next round

votescramble now requires 3 people (members) to type it before the vote is issued

hey crasx can you make it so scrambles don't happen mid round? like just delay the scramble to the start of the next round

makes sense. I'll look into it

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

disagree, love scrambling at any time, sometimes teams are too stacked the pancakes will fall over

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

-Testing out new change to the no friendly-fire on the server. Players are now allowed to damage themselves, but not teammates. What does that mean? More dangerous fireworks/fire. If you set off fireworks or a gascan, your team shouldn't get hurt by the fire, but you will. Think twice about detonating those fireworks or throwing that molotov...or anything that involves fire. This will likely coincide with another change soon with the increase in points for fireworks/gascans.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Fix:

-While looking through the server achievement list, I noticed one that wasn't being achieved by anyone anymore which I can't believe no one noticed, or did notice, but never told me. "I COULD TAKE A BATH IN THIS STUFF" is now achievable again. You have to earn 25 points from spit in order to earn the achievement now due to how I reworked earning points as Infected.

Future Plans:

-Make an Infected upgrade that allows all dead infected players to instantly reghost whenever a Tank spawns. It will be a one-time only purchase.

-Think of some way to sort out this whole fire situation.

• Like 1

Fix:

-While looking through the server achievement list, I noticed one that wasn't being achieved by anyone anymore which I can't believe no one noticed, or did notice, but never told me. "I COULD TAKE A BATH IN THIS STUFF" is now achievable again. You have to earn 25 points from spit in order to earn the achievement now due to how I reworked earning points as Infected.

Where do you see these achievements?

Fix:

Where do you see these achievements?

Steam group page, or the first post in the topic.

Update:

-Added a !sp menu. To use it, type "!sp" in chat and a list of teammates will appear. Select the player to give points to, then choose an amount. The amounts you can choose from are 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, or all. You can still send points by typing the player's name and amount as well. I know how much you guys wanted this...

Fix:

-You can no longer buy incen/explosive ammo without a primary weapon...not like anyone has even done this yet, but you never know.

• Like 1

There should be an award for getting blown up there instead (or for blowing people up?)

Yeah, can it be an achievement Jackie (Like, Idiot award!) but it takes -50 points and hurts you 30hp?

Update:

-Reghosting on Tank Spawn added to the Infected Upgrades menu. What this does is that, when purchased, everyone who is dead on the Infected team will automagically turn into a ghost whenever a Tank spawns in (director tank, or manual player spawned tank) and it's a one time purchase. Cost is 15 points.

-Removed "Biled Tank" award to see how it goes.

Thinking about:

-Disabling purchases of Bile Bombs whenever a Tank is alive. Either you buy your bile bombs ahead of time, or you're SOL.

• Like 1

Update:

-Moved "All Your Points" (are belong to us) selection in the !sp point amount menu to the top of the list instead of at the bottom for easier access

-Added "45 Points" selection to the !sp point amount menu

-Added statuses for teammates in the !sp player selection menu showing if the player is dead [D], incapped , or black and white [b&W]

• Like 1