[DOH] Foxtrot - R.I.P.

DJ Premier

After supporting the DOH clan for almost 2 years, foxtrot, our beloved server will be put to rest. [DOH]Mav has graciously provided this server for the team for as long as I can remember. I really can't thank him enough. He has provided a place for thousands of gamers to call home over the years. His contribution to DOH and the community will never be forgotten. Thanks a million Mav and RIP Foxtrot.

a good server. But look at it this way i'm sure you'll get up and running, maybe another server in the future? Servers come and go. Just ask Mmmm they've gone through like a million

here lets try to make a list of all the ones we can remember

trop

platinum

Meritocray

Prodigious

am i missing any?

i remeber delta.........thats how i got into the community...i remeber...

i saw a mmmm member and he wasnt doing so well(i think it was fatty) and i said you think i can Mmmm? and no response...i went to the mmmm website and to the server and started from there...actually machine-head(or crackerjack from csls) showed me delta and i played there

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

DOH foxtrot was the server i supported the most..that server was l33t, good admins, fun people..fun CS games. I will miss it :(

(edited)

Yeah, I remember Tango T1. That place was a madhouse!

[Mmmm]Tango T1 -> [Mmmm]Delta DS3 -> [DOH]Delta DS3 -> [DOH]Foxtrot OC-24

---------------------------------------------------> [Mmmm]Platinum T3 -> [Mmmm]Tropolis

Edited by DJ Premier

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

You know what....were all forgeting 1 main server that we all owe a lot too.......The LuckyCharms Server where i first met you all *tear* fun times....that and i dont remember if SaS had one, but i remember the LC server....best times ever.

You know what....were all forgeting 1 main server that we all owe a lot too.......The LuckyCharms Server where i first met you all *tear* fun times....that and i dont remember if SaS had one, but i remember the LC server....best times ever.

ya chris, me you and brandon all rushing to Mr.Seitz 1st hour class to get on the computer and check the LC stats, man those were fun times.

Yeah, I remember Tango T1.  That place was a madhouse!

[Mmmm]Tango T1 -> [Mmmm]Delta DS3 -> [DOH]Delta DS3 -> [DOH]Foxtrot OC-24

---------------------------------------------------> [Mmmm]Platinum T3 -> [Mmmm]Tropolis

Delta was actually before Tango... it just wasnt called Delta. It had a great run then the plug was pulled. Then Mmmm had a server stationed at some college that wasnt around for too long. Then "Delta" came back (still not called Delta) and after awhile Tango came along and was an instant success.

So that brings you current with DJ's post 0o0

i am gonna miss Foxtrot alot... its a shame.. i wish mav was still around and still had the server up... this is going to be a big hit to [DOH]... i remeber i was one of the last people to play on fox till it died... it was me and bilbo.. then i got booted and foxtrot didnt work and then i saw the DLM server had a DOH server tag on it .. along wit the DLM... so i joined that and here we are...

its a great loss the the community...

its a shame...

NuT- :angry:

(edited)

I would like to say that DOH always has the good servers. I remember when I first started playing in the community and DOH was the only server I played on. Delta was fun and foxtrot was fun thanks DOH for making servers enjoyable for playing and the great admins that are in them too. Yes as Draco said Delta was the most memberable moment in my cs history that I had the most playing in and most enjoyable time in. :hug: ....And Im sad to see fox go but thanx Mav for the moments and DOH for the best servers!

Edited by Jeffe