Desert COmbat...

Watchtower

(edited)

Desert Combat is free :)

Watch Im a big BF mod fan, I play DC but I play EoD alot more. In my opinion EoD owns DC.....

Rumor has people to believe that EoD went under when the head guy went over to DC, but have no worries EoD isnt goin anywhere!! Im sure the isnt a cal league for EoD yet, but im definatly down for playin DC is cal. I bet my roomate would be down also. Hes pretty nasty.

Ive been playin dc since .25 i believe, way back before it had it own maps...

Ill join teamspeak, but I currently dont have headphones or a mic. hit me up on aim nofx1481

Edited by NOFX

• 2 weeks later...

yes, you will need BF patch 1.5 and Desert combat .5 patch i believe which should be out on the 7th they are calling for. I'd wait for it to come out i think it's like a 500-600 meg file. But does it look sweet!!!

www.desertcombat.com

Check out the screenys

Unreal...just my luck. I can't ever even get it to load. It will say Building Map and then cut out and the program closes automatically. Sometimes even before the map is done loading.

Also, I saw a message one time that said my CD key is already in use. Glad I paid $50 for this game.

Is there a way to keep the game from running off the CD? I think that might be a contributing factor to my games crashing all the freaking time.

66.90.70.242 is the teamspeak server.. Been pretty active lately!

66.90.70.242 is also the desert combat server.. default DC port(14567) i believe.. Yeah I was fraggin with g00t-Nub yesterday :) Pretty fun. I don't know how much I like a couple of the new maps tho.. I wanna get our community guys together and field a team for some leagues or something.. Abyss is saying we need 12 to 15 guys...

*starts counting.. 1... 2... 3... :) WHo's in??

Watch <-- Chopper crasher extraordinaire ;)