Attendee List

PuppySurprise

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol that was a pretty interesting trip, but this year shouldn't be a problem. I'm getting a new car and as long as I don't bring back any bad driving habits from here we should be fine. Sorry about the misinterpretation on Talent, I haven't even seen him in 11 months, but I thought Crowbar said something regarding Nite and Talent going to Ohio with us. Must have been a personal message or something.

Are we playing no limit Fragfest attendees? :laughcry:

I got 2 more

Tyranus<---- formerly smallsgotmoxey

And my wife, she'll be going through rigerous training until the lan so I can get her to fully appreciate the gaming aspect. WHOOOHOOOO possibly another female addicted to gaming. But she will willingly sit out or take turns with me on my comp if there is not enough room for another comp. She mostly wants to play cards, have a good time, and meet my bro's in VI and other friends.

hey boys I have a friend who's interested in going.

I dont know if any of you remember a guy named Kefka. He was part of DLM for a while but then quit. If you dont mind he'd like to come.

Mom he wants to apologize for what happened in the past. He did not to mean to say what he said when he left DLM. He wants to apologize in person if he comes.

THX is registered...THANK YOU!

not tHx, it's t"F"x, in game it's something along the lines of 7fx i believe.

actually in game its [DLM]->THX1138

everyone just calls me THX.

:peace::wub::unsure::bang:

No, I meant the clan TFX. That's what we were debating on if they were going to come or not. They got 5-8 apparently and dunno on the space issue.