Oops he did it again

Magruter

I just had to rant on another message board about this.

nothing was proven in the first case and the kid involved in that one suddenly lost his drive for justice when money was put in his face....doesn't boast of honesty to me.

this country does support "innocent until proven guilty" right?

btw, I am NOT a fan of Micheal Jackson at all.....I just hate when people take news stories (that SAY nothing is proven) and act as if it's fact.

SO SHUT UP MAGS!!!

:wavey:

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

well if mj isnt a creep that preys on little kids, he sure looks like one ;)

I just had to rant on another message board about this.

nothing was proven in the first case and the kid involved in that one suddenly lost his drive for justice when money was put in his face....doesn't boast of honesty to me.

this country does support "innocent until proven guilty" right?

btw, I am NOT a fan of Micheal Jackson at all.....I just hate when people take news stories (that SAY nothing is proven) and act as if it's fact.

SO SHUT UP MAGS!!!

:wavey:

You have got to be kidding me. It is a horrible sin that the parents of that last kid decided not to prosecute Wacko Jacko, but maybe they justified it by saying that their kid's college and the rest of his life were financially taken care of...

Were you defending O.J. as he was in the back of Al's Bronco?

no I didn't defend OJ because it was easy to see he did it.

with MJ, I think the guy is a creepy idiot....but all I'm saying is that nothing is proven and nothing ever WAS proven in the old case....all they had was his word against the kids word (I could be wrong in this)....

I'm not defending MJ....I'm just saying where did the "benefit of the doubt" go in this country? I see it all the time in the news....some star is accused of something and is instantly linched (hehe)......even if they're later proven innocent it sticks with them for the rest of their life.

oh and Mags...it's ok...I have a year of programming ahead of me....I'm sure I'll be fatter at that time and then I will just sit on you...and when I get up no one will know where you OR the Zboard went....I'll just dig it out later and let you suffocate.

:=

no I didn't defend OJ because it was easy to see he did it.

with MJ, I think the guy is a creepy idiot....but all I'm saying is that nothing is proven and nothing ever WAS proven in the old case....all they had was his word against the kids word (I could be wrong in this)....

I'm not defending MJ....I'm just saying where did the "benefit of the doubt" go in this country?  I see it all the time in the news....some star is accused of something and is instantly linched (hehe)......even if they're later proven innocent it sticks with them for the rest of their life.

oh and Mags...it's ok...I have a year of programming ahead of me....I'm sure I'll be fatter at that time and then I will just sit on you...and when I get up no one will know where you OR the Zboard went....I'll just dig it out later and let you suffocate.

:=

He admits that he likes to let little boys sleep over in his bed with him. Does that strike you as odd? If he is innocent, why did he pay the last kid millions to keep his mouth shut?

maybe because he thought that since it was his word versus a kids people would look at the fact that he enjoys being around children and instantly think he was a child molester without giving him the benefit of the doubt (which is what happened anyway).

by the way...I never said he was innocent...i said it's not PROVEN that he's guilty......that's all I'm talking about.

I think Micheal jackson is an idiot personally.....anyone that would hold their child off of a balcony deserves to be beaten daily.

hmmm, mags did you tell them about your overnighter at the fantasy ranch, or wonderland, or seaworld, or whatever MJ calls his haunted house of molestation???

:bang: com'on christmas break - 8 days left 'til finals!!!