Mmmm Cookie

Magruter

peanut butter out of a can is the ONLY way to eat it. and thats final.

my favorite cookie is thier my mom's chocolate chip ( wow ), or her hockey puck's ( only cause one year they were rock hard ). They are brownie like with frosted sugar...mmmm

im allergic to peanut and nuts, it would kill me if i eat some...sucks... so that shortens my choices. i like the chunk ahoy ones, i dont know if they exist in the u.s.

Edited by Kajahf

Dangit I just had a couple homemade burgers...now Imma have to run to the corner store for some cookies. :P

Try this...take two ritz crackers, smear peanut butter in-between, then dip in melted sweet chocolate...let cool. Easy to make and delicious!! 0o0

I like eating the pillsbury premixed cookie dough. The walnut and chocolate chip ones. I also use to work at frito lay where they made gramma's cookies. The chocolate fudge coming straight off the line that were warm. I loved them. I actually was written up a couple of times for eating to many during break.

Lamb

funny this topic should come up... my friend Susan :hug: came over on Saturday and we baked none other than sugar Peanut Butter Cookies... except we didn't mash them down enough and we ended up with one GIANT cookie the size fo my Pizza pan :boing: now thats a good cookie :)

But my favorite... other than the Carmel Delights and the thin mints by the Girl scouts are peanutbutter chocolate chip/hershey's kiss. doesn't matrter to me which one, so long as it has chocolate....

but my everyday cookie: Oreo or Chips Ahoy (which ever is on sale)with a short glass of milk :freak: