Cheaters...

Recorded a demo of a cheater this morning. Even though an rcon was present around this time he chose not to ban the guy until waiting to see the demo. I only wish admins would beleive the regular players when they say hacks... it's one thing when it's questionable and some say yes and some say no, but when you have all regular MCC members saying that someone is "obviously hacking" then i feel the rcon should do something about it. Granted I may not be in Mmmm, but I don't have to be in Mmmm to know whether or not someone is cheating. In the future I would like it if the suspected player was banned until the admin got back to his house to view the demo, so that people could enjoy themselves in the server during the day when most admins are at work and arent at home to watch demos / ban.

just my thoughts.

skipper

Cheater steamid: 0:0:1358251 I don't have just one name for you bc he kept on changing it. Will get the demo to the right person.

I also was playing with Skipper this morning... the guys is still there, intentionally TKing as well now. Everyone playing agreed without question he was hack free, and rcon refused to do anything. The server right now is running about 10 people, as they all leave when they see the hacker. Please, have a little faith in the regulars. =(

Btw, since you are not an admin (not sure if you have experience doing that) you would not know how many times a regular such as Moss has been banned and everyone thought he was hacking. Im not saying that this guy was not cheating but we have to have proof when the chump comes into the forums or it turns out to be a regular playing under alias.

people are morons this includes regulars so no they shouldnt act because the masses cry out.dont knock an admin because he does the right thing.why dont the reg make it easier for him and make a demo also instead of complainin how no one trusts them boohoo

Curious-

Why do you change what I say? I have never shown a thing but respect for you guys, and you change what I say, and knock me more than the original poster. I was trying to reinforce what skipper said, as I have seen many instances of aimbot 'shaking', and it was extremely evident in this guy.

Yes, ConGregation, I have adminned on 3 different servers, with a lot of experience doing so. I appreciate the fact that you review demos, but I have accused I think a whopping 3 people of hacking since I have played on the trop ever. All of them have been correct as well.

I am simply asking for the respect that I show you to be returned. Not for my posts to be changed comically, and for everything I say to be twisted into something bad and then me be chastised for it.

Thanks again.

I mistakenly referred to you when I thought you were the original poster.

Respect is a weird thing. You guys are great to have around and we appreciate all the regulars. But by us not jumping at your every request is not a respect issue. If a reg complains about a cheater I immediately am on the case. Some times even going to spectate mode or killing myself at spawn to get a good demo. But I will not just hit the ban button every time cheater is called out. Maybe YOU could show us some respect by letting us admin the server according to our own in-house guidelines.

If you are thinking that we changed your post to say "hack free" Im afraid that was just a typo on your part. It was like that the first time I read it.

Admins catch grief! If we ban to quick, BOY HOWDY, do we hear about it. Now guys are complaining that we dont ban quick enough. So realize that it is our policy to ban based on demo's taken so when an bannee posts up we can post a demo for all to see and review.

Sorry Cong. I just hate when there is an obvious aimbot with bad aimbot 'shudder' that still has to be demoed etc. I understand you can't catch em all.

The hack free thing... I know I didn't type that, but it really doesn't matter I suppose... just whoever changed it plz don't do that again in the future =/

Thanks again to you all.

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

Duff when someone just has an obvious aimbot like that, just demo it.

Its wallhacks that are hard to catch for most people.

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

If anyone is a hacker its me...remmeber my 5 headshots on dust2 that one night...man that was a heart racer there.