hell hath frozen over

ratch

magruter - congrats on your engagement to Jenny - i never thought i would say YOU are almost a married man!!!

i am incredibly happy for ya and can't wait to see the two of you over the holidays as soon-to-be husband and wife... :wub::wub::wub:

ROCK ON! CONGRATZ BUDDY! I CAN'T BELIVE SHE SAID YES!!!! :boing: well actually I can...

...so much for waiting for New Years Eve... I'll be wanting a detailed story later on.

but its Good News... definitely good news :peace:

Edited by LongHair

Thanks guys and gal. I'm excited!!!! First time for this, first time i've had to buy a ring. I learned alot about diamonds, if anyone is looking to buy a ring let me know, i can help you out. ;)

I was scared as all heck when i dropped down to one knee. All she kept saying is "What are you doing?" .... "What are you doing?" I think i caught her a bit off guard, concidering i proposed on her parents driveway. (it's a long drive way)

I wanted to do alone, just the two of us, and that was really the only opportunity that i had all day, and the ring was burning a hole in my pocket. Other than the slight confusion on her part, things went great!!