A sad day for me....

Xoul

(edited)

This morning at 2am, my Cousing Jerry stamper hung himself in his garage... because a girl broke up with him. His brother Bobby stamper found him this morning at 10am. :unsure: I hope that all of you reading this realise how valuable life is and won't waste yours in such a tragic way... Its just not worth it... *sigh* :(

Edited by Xoul

Guest the.rev
Guest the.rev
Guest the.rev
Guests

i had a friend in high school do something similar. I found suicide not only to be very selfish by the person (not being selfish myself by saying that), but thats what i could think of when it happened. All i could think was why would he put his family and friends threw something like this? Was it really that hard to live through the situation whatever it be. Stay strong man. All you gotta do. Stay Strong.

Seek God for comfort, because man has no words that can help.

Pray, because talking it out brings you to the same place.

Above all realize the important of the impact of thier life on you, and forget the uselessness of thier death.

Be a pillar of strength for your parents and siblings, even when you feel like your going to fall apart.

I will have my church pray for you and your family and I will intercede as well.

Numbers 6:24

May The LORD bless you, and keep you;

25 The LORD make His face shine on you,

And be gracious to you;

26 The LORD lift up His countenance on you.

I am a pastor so if you need to talk you can find me by one of the following:

Email or msn messenger: wcfgc@hotmail.com

aol messenger: feldon7

Yahoo messenger: feldon11

And give you peace.

This morning at 2am, my Cousing Jerry stamper hung himself in his garage... because a girl broke up with him.  His brother Bobby stamper found him this morning at 10am.  :unsure:  I hope that all of you reading this realise how valuable life is and won't waste yours in such a tragic way...  Its just not worth it...  *sigh*  :(

wow... this really makes you think about how valuble life really is..

i am sorry for the loss man

NuT- :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: :ph34red: :ph34red: :ph34red: