What do you say to a President?

Fatty

So next Saturday I'll be in the VIP section when GW comes to town. I'm told we just stay put and he'll come to us. Cameras are allowed! Anyways, what does one say to the prez (you have to assume that when you're sitting in the VIP section that you're a supporter, so don't tell me what YOU'D say)

I'm no VIP, but I just scored a 4 pack of tickets cause I know the right people who know the right people, just seems like a fun chance to actually shake hands with a president. I figure I'd have time to say one thing....now I gotta think of something that not everyone would say.

Maybe I'll just look at him, shake his hand, and say "gamerscoalition.com"....but then he might think I swore and that's what came out by default. Maybe he'd think it was code. I wonder how many secret service hits we'd have if I did that?

Again, I emplore you to not make this a chance for you to bash the President, I don't care if you support him or not....just pre-sharing an experience here.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

You may get a change to talk to him Fatty. He comes off to me as a nice and down to earth kind of guy. What would I say?

I would say that it is an honor to meet him and thank him for coming.

GC Founder
You may get a change to talk to him Fatty.  He comes off to me as a nice and down to earth kind of guy.  What would I say?

I would say that it is an honor to meet him and thank him for coming.

Talk? Probably not, but I'm told we'll be able to shake hands meet which means I'll have one shot at something. I'm sure everyone is saying it's an honor, etc....

The round of golf one is a good one! What if he said "sure!"

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
tell him you direct influence over hundreds of young people and could get him some votes if he got us some free advertisement ;-)

LOL, now that is illegal. :P

In mallrats when that lead character shakes the hand of the father and gives him the chocolate prezels.  What is then name of the hand shake??

That would be the stinkpalm.

What would I say to Dubbya? How bout, "Uhhh, you got any gum?"

I really like Dennis' idea too! I laughed out extremely loud at that.

Edited by SheepNutz