Im sad, i miss duh regulars...

bear^

I really hope once the 16th arrives that i see more of the old Trop crew playin cs:s

Its not the same without all u cats...

Im gettin tired of pwn'n lunk all the time...lol

<3

but really tho, i hope to see y'all playin again soon!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Yeah, we have some great new regulars. One I wished would listen to the rules but he kept pushing the line and got banned a second time (Bradley). he hasn't requested an unban so he prob will not be back.

But we do have some cool new regs that i like playing with.

I really hope once the 16th arrives that i see more of the old Trop crew playin cs:s

Its not the same without all u cats...

Im gettin tired of pwn'n lunk all the time...lol

<3

but really tho, i hope to see y'all playin again soon!

i'll be comming soon..i can't wait to play with you guys..

and plus-

wouldn't want to see you owning lunk :P

They haven't upgraded yet. I talked to Cranky a day ago. When he can hold a CD and a manual in his hands, he'll be back.

Everyone I talk to misses the server and the atmosphere, although as nice as it would be, I don't think we can justify a 1.6 server.

You can never get the old times back, except once a year at FragFest! As far as the rest of the year, you gotta create the good times as you go!

I wanna run a 4.6 40 again. I want to sleep until 10 and maybe go to class. I want to deliver pizza and spend all my money on the weekends and live at home for free. But then I'd give up everything that is now....can't do that...don't want to do that!

Man, I took that deeper than you guys wanted to go, didn't I?

<runs away>

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

I'll come back when CAL announces a CS:S league; though it'll depend how popular it is, probally not until after Christmas.

If I looked back I wouldn't want to go back, I was too much of an introvert, had girls and friends but never a girlfriend, too intimidated by people and now look at me.

I'm graduating from college with a Bachelors in Electrical Engineering

I'm engaged

I dont really care what people think of me now

and I've settled into a community that has the same life altering hobbie that I have

Push forward guys...ever forward, you stop now and you'll be reminising till the end of your days.

<sniff sniff>

its just seems like once cs:s came out, and ol trop went down

it killed the atmosphere

like join'n up in teh even'n, and whine'n about how its on scoutzknives again...

lol

i guess i just didnt expect so few ppl to make the switch to the next CS...

but i suppose things can only improve, especially since a bunch of y'all are waitin for the retail

but for now, bring on the new guys/girl(s)

speakin of girls... it'd be nice to see us get a few girl regs playin

but i guess it would also be nice to win the lotto without playing...

rgr that!

sheesh...you old men, I was just talking about some Counterstrike...not reminiscing about my youth...cause I AM young!

old farts

:P

YOUR young? Look at me!

[DOH]Delta is where it all started for me. Anyone remeber machinehead, or later known as Crackerjack. Yea, that was my sisters friend and he showed me the website, i jumped right sinec 1.4 just came out and i got it from this site. Actually, it was m4cs.com that i got it from.

Anyone remeber that de_deadlock tourny? That was the first time i stayed up past 12 to play counterstrike, lol me so young! Oh well, 13 days and im 14!