Community Source SmackDown I

Fatty

To determine who gets choice of starting side:  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Everything below is all in good fun

West Side Story?

Boyz in da Hood?

I don't care what you know about warfare, but it's mild compared to what's going down now!

Fatty has challenged DJ Premier and the rest of his silly community of Cal wannabees to some serious carnage! It's community warfare time!

Fatty will select 12 available members from GC and it's regular gaming community to represent the good guys. DJ will round up whatever drifters he can find from their community and send them to fight!!!!!

Details will be coming soon, DJ and I will get together on those..... but it's time to make your intentions known! Contact DJ if you'll be wanting to play for the DOH GG....or you can post up here along with some taunts! If you're wanting to be on our roster, post here or send me a PM. I'll compile a list and then create our monster roster!

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A MEMBER TO PLAY ON EITHER TEAM. REGULAR PUBBERS ARE WELCOME!

As for me, I plan on putting an indestructable team together that will trounce on themskies! Ye might think that because they have some Cal people hanging out over there that I'm shakin in my boots! Well! I don't wear boots!

Man, PDO would have been on this team too......I'll bet he'll find his way to their roster for some madness! If that's the case, there will be rewards for headies!

Yes, HLTV will be up for this event for sure!!!!!!!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GC Founder

CHECK CHECK CHECK..

CHANGE IN PROTOCOL.

PLEASE DONT POST UP OR PM ME. I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO KEEP REPLYING WITH SO MANY NO'S (There's only 15 spots...12 + a few backups)...

SO I WILL CONTACT YOU TO RECRUIT YOU!!!

You should extend the number of people allowed on the server so there can be spectators, or is that what HLTV is?

Sorry if you didnt want any kind of posts on this topic, I understood it as posts asking to be on the team. If you dont want this post feel free to delete, my appoligies in advance.

GC Founder

I'm AIMing DJ right now to hit a date and also propose some rules of engagement.

I want all the players from either side to be active in their community....to avoid the Cal network of friends to be rung through.

Any ideas as to the format from everyone is welcome. What would you like to see?

Plan on showing up to support your community team!!!

I'll play.....me me me.....(hands waving as fatty scans right past him)

HLTV basically lets you connect and watch the as a spectator. It only connects as a single person but is kinda like its own server as you can pretty much have as many users watching it as you want. It is usually on a delay so there is no ghosting and what not.

Can I at least be on the B team????

GC Founder

NEWBs....

Anyways, I've proposed Saturday, February 5th as the official date for the SmackDown. Waiting for DJ ot accept.

I have 6 of my 12 verified. I really wasn't gonna play a couple people convinced me to.