WELCOME THESE GUYS TO GC IN APRIL!

Fatty

Igloo joined GC today!

<the crowd cheers and watches as Igloo shakes many hands and kisses babies. People throw ribbons and spray champagne everywhere. A band plays triumphantly as Igloo disappears into the front door of the GC compound, walking backward, waving too everyone as he goes.>

Great to welcome our newest member. What's holding you back?

Tired of getting pushed around without a reserve? We now hold 3 slots in each server to make sure our GC members can join whenever they feel like it.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GC Founder
Welcome you...guys?!  :huh2:

:P I couldn't help it...

OR, is this in preparation of the many more to join this month that will be added in an edit...? ^_^

Each month I do a thread annoncing that month's joinees. There will be more I'm sure! ya nerd :)

Igloo joined GC today!

<the crowd cheers and watches as Igloo shakes many hands and kisses babies.  People throw ribbons and spray champagne everywhere.  A band plays triumphantly as Igloo disappears into the front door of the GC compound, walking backward, waving too everyone as he goes.>

Fatty and the crew are ready to welcome you into the compound too!

virgil.jpg

GC Founder

WAYFARER JOINED TODAY!

<out of the crowd busts wayfarer, who dives for the closing door, only to lose 2 fingers. Fatty opens the door, picks up the 2 fingers, then has a couple other GC come out and drag Wayfarer into the compound>

Well, I'd congratulate you too Igloo if I wasn't so tired of you killing me all the time.......

(* Cranky stares down at ground..... kicks up puff of dust..... makes long wandering mark in the sand with his foot.....*) ......

(* Cranky grudgingly holds out hand to shake Igloo's hand....*).....

Just kidding. Welcome aboard dude! Great to have a good player join the ranks.

Look forward to pwn..... I mean, "seeing" you in the game!>>>>

Also, big welcome to Way.. and Step-who?

Cranky B)

Edited by Cranky Bullfrog