Mama says time to go....

Fatty

What did Fatty do the day his daughter was born?  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Congrats!!!! Wow with 4 girls in your house it better spotless, cause thats what they are for right?? Cooking, cleaning and sowing?? Hmm my wife just said, "yes thats all im going to do from now on" OH NO!!!!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! Congrats Fatty! :boing: So glad to hear all are well....

Ok, time to start the new pool..... will the baby have more hair than Fatty?

(Cranky votes for baby)

Also, all those women in the house - poor guy! :o I'm gonna run down to the health food store, buy a couple large bottles of testosterone and ship them to him - just in case he needs to balance things out a bit in that house!

Congrats again Dad - bet you're a happy man today!

Cranky B)

GC Founder

Yes, my friends, I was the envy of all men, as my wife allowed me to play my match on Monday, only 8 hours after the delivery of our 3rd daughter. I'm glad to report that my partner hit his handicap and I beat my own handicap by a couple strokes and shot a comfortable 43. We cleaned up as a team against the other two fellows.

Forget the hows. Forget the whys. It's sorta just like the birth itself...it's just a beautiful thing!

Just home to clean out the car and install the old carseat that was originally set to become an archive!

At any rate, I'm once again a very proud father! I'd love to introduce our latest gift from God above, Elena Rose Lathem:

elena1day.jpg

Amy did wonderful! We had to wait for the doctor to arrive at 7:29 AM yesterday morning, and 11 minutes later, after 4 sets of pushes, out came Elena! :hug:

Thanks for all the wishes from everyone! There's so much to do!