Will it ever get old?

gOOters

Im almost 29 years old, and I'm a CS-aholic.

I have been "fragging" since I was 24 years old. And ever since my first 2:1 KD on a map, I have been addicted.

I think about it far too often, even though I only get to play about 3 times a week now.

I love my new job, and I work hard (lunch now). But sometimes my eyes glaze just a tad and I imagine an insane rush on Aztec out the T DDs, tossing smoke and flashes, going thru CT DDs and flanking the whole team by the bridge. Or else I imagine nailing a T w/ my AWP as he jumps into the "ramp" at long A on D2.

Anyone else as sick as me? I feel like the more I play, the more I WANNA play! :stretch:

Im totally with you Gooters, although you've been addicted to the camo lady for far longer than I have, I currently eat sleep and eat CS...but don't worry, the addiction will let up I guarentee it...when DoD comes out that is... :erm:

Personally, sometimes I just need a break from cs.

During the school year I don't have much time for anything, except school work. Thankfully it's summer, but i'm working; so now I play when i'm not too tired. :spin2:

im back to cs now after a years hiatus(sp?) with bf42. been playing since i was 18 and now im turning 21. Sad, but I too have to work around life to play cs these days....Starbucks wants my soul....

Im almost 29 years old, and I'm a CS-aholic.

I have been "fragging" since I was 24 years old.  And ever since my first 2:1 KD on a map, I have been addicted.

I think about it far too often, even though I only get to play about 3 times a week now.

I love my new job, and I work hard (lunch now).  But sometimes my eyes glaze just a tad and I imagine an insane rush on Aztec out the T DDs, tossing smoke and flashes, going thru CT DDs and flanking the whole team by the bridge.  Or else I imagine nailing a T w/ my AWP as he jumps into the "ramp" at long A on D2.

Anyone else as sick as me?  I feel like the more I play, the more I WANNA play!  :stretch:

You still play Goot?

I'm with you on that gooters. I'll look for you while I'm on. Perhaps we'll be able to rush the DD's together and win the game for our team!

Sigh, ya right like that's really gonna happen. :D

Sure Linch, at least 3-4 times a week now. I have time for that and a touch of golf even!

Pavid, if Im ever in the gC server, stick near me and I will bait you. Then, even if we dont win, I will at least get my 3:1 for the round! ;)

haha

i agree g00t!

im so addicted its crazy

have been for years n years

i r 23 now, and hope cs continues to survive...

*does the bull dance*

(even tho he's a bear...)

yeah, im completely addicted. when i go out somewhere with my friends i still think about it, like if i see something that would look like a good place for a CSS map, or if i have a match coming up i think about strats non stop. but that has to come to an end for me at the end of august for i will be leaving for college and will no longer play CSS :(

They don't call it "Counter-Crack" for nuthin...I'm mostly over my addiction. It was real bad back in my LC/CsLs days. Used to think about it constantly...playing every night...getting no sleep.

Add that with my other addictions and I was a mess:)

Right now Im thinking about Italy and dualy killz. I LOVE dually killz. I can shoot them so fast...ahhhh.

And Im thinking about super flanking. Sometimes I will get one on Inferno when I come up and have like 3 or 4 guys with their backs to me. I got a 3 fer just yesterday...was so fun!

yeah, im completely addicted. when i go out somewhere with my friends i still think about it, like if i see something that would look like a good place for a CSS map, or if i have a match coming up i think about strats non stop

Xall, if your totally addicted, why are you out somewhere with your friends?

:boo::biglaugha:

I've been through an addiction like you goot, but i stopped playing cs (1.6 at the time) for more than 6 months. Now i play for fun (not competitively) and if i have a chance to go out with friends, i leave cs right away, so i guess i'm not addicted anymore at all.

Go CS!!! Although i don't think about it every single waking moment, i do think about playing with Decoy and all my other friends and how much i wish i was playing at that moment...especially at work when i have to clean up after animals all day...argghh :bang: If it was up to me, i would play CS all day long, but then again, i wouldn't be making money.... :o

I have been playing CS for about 6 years now I think. I got beta 1 the day after it came out (I was on 56k so I had to download it over night lol.) For a while I would play CS just about every day for a good portion of the day after school. Then I started everquest and CS, then it turned into just everquest. Then it went back to everquest and CS for a while, then just pure CS for a while. Now its CS and other games. I find myself craving CS once in a while when im not at home and then I get home and play it for a while. CS is a very fun game, mainly because you can do one thing (rescue hostages and blow up bomb sites or vise versa) many different ways. Even though you are accomplishing the same thing, you can always try different ways of doing it. Anyways thats has been my life of CS, I started when I was 13 I think when I was rocking my P2 266mhz/4mb video card machine (W00T.) So to answer you question, as long as they keep updating it I dont think it will ever get boring lol.

Guest Bilbo
Guest Bilbo
Guest Bilbo
Guests
Get back to work.

this is awsome because i thought that maybe i was young??

Great Job Fatty your in charge and large and a smokeaholic except cs aholic but it is i guess funney :=