Happy Valentine's Day

Fatty

I was got the wife a garbage can, 1st season of chappelle, and some PJ's. All before valentines day.. She said i don't have to get her anything else, then last night turns around and says some flowers would be nice.. !!! ...BAH! Does it ever stop?

I was got the wife a garbage can, 1st season of chappelle, and some PJ's. All before valentines day.. She said i don't have to get her anything else, then last night turns around and says some flowers would be nice.. !!! ...BAH! Does it ever stop?

Gee, Mag. How could she want anything else after getting a garbage can? That's the most thoughtful Valentine's day gift I've ever heard of. I mean, really.... flowers?? I can understand asking for a new can of Raid after getting all that, but flowers?? The nerve.

DEWD you don't know how much she hated our last garbage can. She was sooo excited to get this one!! It's a 50$ BB&B garbage can. Darn thing was expensive!!!

Anyways I thought about it, i marinaded a flank steak last night (her favorite) still thinking of a side... ...Any suggestions? Then I have a Chocolate fondue mix from pampered chef, the just add heavy whipping cream type thing. Gonna pick up some fruit and pound cake.

a 50$ BB&B garbage can. Darn thing was expensive!!!

BB&B? Anyways you should of already known if a girl says she doesn't want anything for V-day it's most likely NOT TRUE.

HAPPY VD! :biglaugha:

I heard this on the radio today:

Roses are Red

Violets are Blue

If you have a date tonight...

I hope you get herpies...

:(:bang::D:shrug03:

I got a beautiful diamond circle necklace, & a homemade card made by both of my valentines. I got Mustard a new pair of aviator sunglasses- imitation Prada...(I wouldn't dare spend more than about $15 on sunglasses for him. He either breaks them or they get lost. He agrees with me on this point) and we all went out to dinner, to the movies to see Nanny McPhee, and then to Cold Stone Creamery for icecream. I had a wonderful day. Although, my most favorite V-day was seven years ago when he asked me to marry him. So, :tongue2: