Wow! Someone filmed me playing CS:S!

Goofus Maximus

A couple of things:

1. If its an act its a good one.

2. Where are his parents?.

3. What in the world could make someone that angry at a computer? Even the Blue Screen of Death doesnt bother me that much.

4. A lot of Demeral.

5. Thats gotta be a psychological disorder.

6. Does he do that when others are home? or was the camera set there by the parents to show his psychologist?

7. Did he actually pass out from oxygen depravation at the end there?

8. Hows he supposed to type with half the keys missing? No wonder he was yelling.

9. My eight year old gets mad at his game cube, but NOWHERE near that. I was shot at in Iraq and didnt get that mad.

10. Did I miss anything?

:boing::D

I'm going to send that kid a chill pill. What do you think, Duke, about 15mg Diazepam and 60mg of Prozac?

lol that kids going to need a horse size "chill pill" ... what a tweak

lolz

NuT- :luxhello::luxhello:

A couple of things:

7. Did he actually pass out from oxygen depravation at the end there?

9. My eight year old gets mad at his game cube, but NOWHERE near that. I was shot at in Iraq and didnt get that mad.

Those have to be the reasons

i lost chocolate milk out of my nose watching that, ecspecially when he started singing and crying. I think he might be playing a game it looked like to me, i used to be like that when i started css only i did war dances before played lol just kidding

I can only assume that he was watching his Night Rider complete series download slow down to mere 1k/s speeds...only to discover at the end of the video that the files were corrupt...(someone must have replaced David Hasslehof's face with Chuck Norris'...it's like a roundhouse kick to the head for any German...)