When's the Last Time Your Read our Board Rules?

Fatty

You know, the ones found HERE, and also are linked up top.

I've had to send off a few PMs in the last couple days signed by the Sig Nazi.

We like to keep the boards about the conversation, and not advertisements in sigs of the "Hey Look at ME!" sorta nature. While you might feel you have plenty of space there to mess with, the line has to be drawn somewhere to keep things somewhat rational around the boards.

For those of you that have never gotten a message or been edited by a Sig Nazi (I'm not the only one watching the sigs hopefully), we thank you!

If you have a picture that you really like, there are ways to reduce it even if you can't host it yourself in a smaller version. I don't know the code for this offhand, but I do know it's possible.

If anyone knows that code off-hand, feel free to post it up here.

Everyone can feel free to up your postcount by 1 (that's ONE!) in order to keep this topic up on top for a while (sometimes I don't think people see the stickied ones as much as we'd like, dunno).

I'll also entertain any questions that you might have as to why we enforce board guidelines, but chances are that if you've been around for a while and you have been through other discussion boards, you already know.

:wavey:

PS. If you think there's anything that we left out that we should include in those guidelines, let me know.

(edited)

ha, i won't even dignify this with a post. rules? what are they?

there is no way that you will get a post-to-the-top from me.

EDIT: <realizes what he has just done...screams>

Edited by ephemeral

Ya I have something to add. 3 strikes and you're OUT!

:( oh wait that means im banned

y'know, if you got rid of that freakin lookin guy in your sig you'd have plenty of room.

do I even have a sig?...*posts to find out*

we should have a GC sig contest. make a post where everyone can post once, then have fatty come in and make sure everyone's sig is ok, and then have all the GC members vote on who has the hippist, radest, sweetest sig.

winner gets a full scholarship to FF06 :D

Rules? You mean those lines of boring text I skipped over, when I hit the "agreee" button? :D

Uh, wait. This post could be considered spam...

Uh, is a Cop eating a Donut considered a political commentary, contributing to the stereotype of donut-eating law-enforcement? :biglaugha:

Edited by Goofus Maximus

GC Alumni
(edited)

we should have a GC sig contest. make a post where everyone can post once, then have fatty come in and make sure everyone's sig is ok and make sure their sigs are OK themselves, and then have all the GC members vote on who has the hippist, radest, sweetest sig.

winner gets a full scholarship to FF06 to delete someone else's sig :D

EDIT: I accidentally picked a text color that made my eyes hurt (0x990000).

Edited by mookie

GC Founder

Batman, your sig is actually too tall per our guidelines, if you can believe that. :unsure:

Someone wanna resize it for him so he doesn't lose any of it?

This is like one of those things where they notify the guy with the warrent for his arrest that he's won a vacation so he shows up to claim his prize.....

we should have a GC sig contest. make a post where everyone can post once, then have fatty come in and make sure everyone's sig is ok, and then have all the GC members vote on who has the hippist, radest, sweetest sig.

winner gets a full scholarship to FF06 :D

I win by doing by +1. Two birds, one stone, and a sweet sig.

why is it that people get a TON of eggs in their sigs and when i try to make a big sig it stops me? not that i want to have a huge sig, its just that im wondering how everybody else is doing it........