Hax or no Hax...or is this fella just that good?

Shazz

(edited)

im pretty positive some of the earlier ones were bots....

some of the movement was totally bot movement set to easy difficulty

but this is just a guess, mayb he reaally is tat good,

Edited by Mr.Cool

The Knife kill just about proves that it is bots....ya think?

It sure does.

Some of those shots were too easy, the guys were just standing there taking it. They wern't even trying to get a better advantage point.

btw he is not that good with an awp. Me and disco will be making a vid of our owning days this week, so we will be able to post them up some time next week or the week after.

1st... they werent bots.

well, in his screen shot of 31-1 he wasnt...

but some could be, b/c no1 good buys UMPs, and no1 scrims dust. just dust2.

I've gone to nub pubs and destroyed them, and I'm not the greatest...

Like someone said, this is just a video of MANY times playing the SAME maps, and one really good map of him going 31-1.

Yea, I dont think he hax at all, and is very consistant with HS's... but anyone is if they have enough time to aim and know where the enemy is.

They were difintely all bots, theres no question about it. Firstly, on d2 with the awp towards the start, 3 terrorists ran straight down the middle from spawn... only bots do that and I should no because I play with bots for hours on end and thats pretty much all I do on d2. Secondly, every single name is short. Compare the size of his name to all of theirs, his is always double as big. Thirdly you can tell they were bots because they suck :D

But the video was not a 'look at me i'm l337 vieo'. I thought it was a good video for the fact that it was creative and had some good editing in it. The tmp spree was neat and the music rocked for that gun :peace:

Did anyone notice that there were dust2 shots at the beginning and then at the end...and in all the dust2 shots it seemed like he was playing with bots or friends, you never saw any other cts and...of course...they all acted like bots in those dust 2 clips...the tmp/deagle madness i've seen before :mwink: we should make a gc movie btw...