Here's an interesting topic:

Guest Stoned 24/7

Guest Stoned 24/7
Guest Stoned 24/7
Guest Stoned 24/7
Guests

You trucking GC admins are a bunch of uneduced (and I mean epistemologically) little weenies. Kicking my donkey out of the server because "I'm a stoner"? "Sigh . . . I hate stoners." "Get a job." "Wash my car." WHAT THE truck IS THAT poop. You elitist little weenies need to put your trucking kitty-donkey Christian city hands into REAL life and REAL society.

I work a full time trucking job making 20 dollars a trucking hour. I'm a trucking musician, a published poet, and I just finished my first manuscript. What the truck have any of you been doing to make you UNIQUE in any way but obsessing over your trucking video game with this superfluous clan and giving people a bad time when THEY PAID FOR THE truckIN GAME JUST LIKE YOU DID.

NO SWEARING. WHAT THE truck IS THAT poop.

I'm trucking 22 years old, I paid money for a game rated M, meaning 18+ - I CAN CUSS AS MUCH AS I truckIN WANT. And either way, when I'm not tinkled off like I am now, I don't curse that often.

I can prove your trucking Bible wrong.

I write better songs then you ever could.

I simply write better than you do.

I am more unique than you.

I get more kitty than you do.

Good luck with your pointless, presumptous, stereotypical lives. You conceited majority represent the idiocy of the whole West.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and ?

$20 whole dollars an hour??? Really???

A real life trucker?? Can I have your autograph???

Sorry, I'm just awestruck that a person with that much status would bestow such wisdom upon us. What was your point again?

He brings up a great question! What DO we have in our ragtag collection of people?

We know about the lawyers, teachers, engineers, ministers, C.S./ I.T. people. What else do we have?

Who are our entrepreneurs? Mossad?

Oh, and don't post if you are a 'weenie'. :biglaugha:

You trucking GC admins are a bunch of uneduced (and I mean epistemologically) little weenies. Kicking my donkey out of the server because "I'm a stoner"? "Sigh . . . I hate stoners." "Get a job." "Wash my car." WHAT THE truck IS THAT poop. You elitist little weenies need to put your trucking kitty-donkey Christian city hands into REAL life and REAL society.

I work a full time trucking job making 20 dollars a trucking hour. I'm a trucking musician, a published poet, and I just finished my first manuscript. What the truck have any of you been doing to make you UNIQUE in any way but obsessing over your trucking video game with this superfluous clan and giving people a bad time when THEY PAID FOR THE truckIN GAME JUST LIKE YOU DID.

NO SWEARING. WHAT THE truck IS THAT poop.

I'm trucking 22 years old, I paid money for a game rated M, meaning 18+ - I CAN CUSS AS MUCH AS I truckIN WANT. And either way, when I'm not tinkled off like I am now, I don't curse that often.

I can prove your trucking Bible wrong.

I write better songs then you ever could.

I simply write better than you do.

I am more unique than you.

Good luck with your pointless, presumptous, stereotypical lives. You conceited majority represent the idiocy of the whole West.

thanks for taking the time to post up. im sure if you look elsewhere, you can find a server you speak of..

god bless

I would have you lay down the quill and read the works of a few other noted wordsmiths. I'd urge you start with the Constitution and follow up with a few pieces of case law regarding property rights.

The M rated game you bought entitled you to install the game on your machine--one included feature allows you access to a list of other services available over the internet. You happened to reach a server funded and served by the gamers coalition, which is a community operating a service provided free of charge to the general public but contigent upon your abiding by the rules of the *owners* and enforced by their officers/admins.

As an author with a clear mastery of the value of words, you may best be advised to read the rules of servers in the future before you click "ok" and choose to voluntarily enter. Surely your familiarity with the harsh realities of the real world also includes having come into contact with other enforced standards (e.g., dress codes, speeding limits, not talking in class, breaking and entering, et cetera).

Congratulations on reaching 22 years old and securing gainful employment as a $20/hour author. Scribes have long been valued, and I wish you continued success. However, having stepped into our home, our personal property, our strict daddy was kind enough to show you the door. Wipe your feet off on the mat, knock, and, acting like a gentleman, you will surely enjoy our hospitality.

Otherwise, there is a crack house on the other side of town where you are free to partake in the illicit substance of your choice and enjoy their hospitality. That's property rights, and that's the real world in these United States.

That is a good read. I rate the OP a 5 star laugh fest. At least the topic fits: Interesting; indeed it is.

BTW, the admin that kicked you, deserves a pat on the back. Oh, and I can't wait to see you in your truck playing the flute.

It always come down to the kitties doesn't it? I should really invest in some, then maybe I'd be cooler and it'd help me with my writing career. Though I really am more of a puppy person.

:biglaugha:

Removed / banned.

Here's his email in case you really wish to speak to him:

supa_man04@hotmail.com

PS. Which GC gets the bonus for this ban?

It sounds from his post like he's not even banned, just got kicked. :biglaugha::lol2::lol2::biglaugha::lol2: