Watch Out for Preacher

Unclean

I'm gonna share a little story with you. Gather 'round, and listen.

So I was talking to Preacher about trading a tv tuner remote for two Stephen King books, and we got the arrangements all settled. He mailed the book, and it just arrived at my apartment complex.

So I went to go pick up the package yesterday, and didn't know that it was Unofficial All Hot Chicks Working at the Leasing Office Day. Good times. I walk in, and say a package came in for me. The manager said "oh, it's that package over there," and one of the hot chicks went over and handed it to me. "Thanks!" I say cheerfully as I leave. I thought it was a little odd that the manager had the package memorized... there were a ton around. And as I'm leaving, I'm getting funny looks from everyone. That was a little odd, I thought.

...But that's probably because the package was addressed from "Puberty Accelleration, Inc".

That means every... single... hot chick there saw that Unclean needs Puberty Accelleration.

Thanks, Preacher.

(edited)

:biglaugha: That's great, Preacher!

I had a similar situation about a month ago. I won the NCAA basketball bracket against the people my dad used to work with. The mail was addressed to "Dr Stoner" because of my screen name. It made me laugh, but Preacher's joke is much more cruel and hilarious.

Edited by YoMamma

GC Alumni
(edited)

hahaha!

I wouldn't have thought to do that. Remind me never to buy/trade with Preachster ever.

Just hope word doesn't get around and pray that you still have some dignity..

Edited by JackieChan

I would have had to open it right there and let them in on the joke.....then you could have actually met them and had them laughing. But it's too late now....well, maybe not.