Soda Preference

MrDuke

Soda Preference  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've worked out a deal with a sponsor to provide us with some, keyword some, soda for FragFest (sorry Mo, non-alcoholic drinks only) and I'm trying to get a rough idea of what to order.

If both Fatty and I voted Dew, how come there is only one vote???

Cuz you're not going, geek. :P

:biglaugha: :biglaugha: Sorry to rub it in, but I know you'll have a great time at Philmont anyway. :peace: Just glad I'm not doing the 65 mile hike. Me getting too old for that. :twitch: On second thought, I was always too old for that :freak3:

Look, I'm a diabetic, so I had to do the Diet. I prefer Pepsi products, myself: Diet Pepsi (plus some of the other flavors for some variety), along with (very occasionally) Diet Dew. Now, if I was going to a fast food place and had to do Diet Coke, I'd do it, but one thing I found was that if you add a single squirt of some other thing (except water, of course), Diet Coke will take on that flavor of the added liquid. That's a hint for many of you Diet drinkers out there. Give it a shot.

Diabetic as well. Have some diet, but I will be drinking mostly beer anyhow.

LoL...

Anyways...I said Dew because you can only get the good stuff state side...and like E-Word said...impotence is never a bad thing! (I've just had one of my co-workers explain to me how he is only making $12.25 an hour on account of taxes and child support...

Well, farmer, of course you know that beer is mostly sugars, don'tcha? Not that you would stop or anything, but just pointing it out... and showing your MD your post.... *aldan grins evilly*

Well, farmer, of course you know that beer is mostly sugars, don'tcha? Not that you would stop or anything, but just pointing it out... and showing your MD your post.... *aldan grins evilly*

Yeah I know... but with the lantus/humalog combo I am on I can control it pretty well. As long as I am not completely under the table.