What would your last meal be?

anonymo

Well I can tell you exactly what mine would be:

2 Double Cheeseburgers from Swensons (with lettuce and tomato)

Jalapeno Poppers (with a side of ranch)

A beer battered, deep fried cheddar bratwurst covered in cheese and bacon bits.

Strickland's ice cream.

And a Guinness Extra Stout, if they allowed it.

Gerald Mitchell - 1 Bag Of Assorted Jolly Ranchers.

Miguel Richardson - Chocolate birthday cake with "2/23/90" written on top, seven pink candles, one coconut, kiwi fruit juice, pineapple juice, one mango, grapes, lettuce, cottage cheese, peaches, one banana, one delicious apple, chef salad without meat and with thousand island dressing, fruit salad, cheese, and tomato slices

Robert Madden - Request last meal be given to a homeless person

Danny Harris - God's saving grace, love, truth, peace and freedom

Carlos Santana - Justice, Temperance, with Mercy

I think I'd refuse mine. It's a nice gesture, but if it was a done deal and I had resigned myself to it I think I'd just request that they move it up and get it over with. I can't imagine really enjoying that meal knowing what will come after it. Besides, there are witnesses...I wouldn't want to look bloated.

Though I think a bunch of Gatorade would be in order -- Make the job easier.

reading your reply's ....... i'd take something insaine like jalapinos something that would hurt burn or be sour.......... last thing i'd eat would leave a mark on my mind might help drown out the last few seconds of being burned by electricity or gas strangulation....... you know.... a nice kick to go with death

Robert Madden - Request last meal be given to a homeless person

When I first read that, I thought this was nice of him. But then I read his Offender Information...

"Convicted in the September 1985 shooting/stabbing deaths of Herbert Elbert Megason, 56, and his son Don Gary Lynn Megason, 22. The bodies of the victims had been bound and placed in a small creek with brush piled on top of them. One man's throat had been cut."

His one "good deed" no longer seems very good in the grand scheme of things.

If I ate anything, I would have mom cook me something home made...perhaps a smoked turkey dinner with stuffing...oh, and definitely a pie.

Mom is adopted daughter of Swedish farmers/immigrants; that means, she can cook anything.

I would follow that up with some 21 yr old scotch and a bunch of Guinness.

Then, bring on the voltage.