How's the server doing?

Flitterkill

Probably because you're manually kicking out players (instead of an auto-kick process). Opens up room for favoritism.

Ahh, well there are very few regs on the server in the GC community so I often just pick name at random and kick.

You should kick them how the kicker program kicks, by kicking the last player connected. If you kick a regular who has been playing for 5 minutes they will probably come back later, but if you kick a non-regular who has been playing for 2 hours you just lost someone who had the potential to become a new regular.

This is my honest nonadministrative opinion. :)

as a non-gc member and semi-regular on gc servers, I agree that the "kick the last person who connected" rule would be the most fair to those who don't have "reserved" spots. I know that even though I'm a community regular, it doesn't give me "kick immunity" privileges over someone who may not be a reg but has been on longer than I have.

Probably because you're manually kicking out players (instead of an auto-kick process). Opens up room for favoritism.

Ahh, well there are very few regs on the server in the GC community so I often just pick name at random and kick.

What are you new? Never do that!! Always the player with the lowest connect time, always!!

• 2 weeks later...

I joined tonight at about 7:30 pm and it took me less than a map to have it rolling....I was prepared to be content to have a few moments to learn a map or two by touring...but was forced into battle...then it was 10 people....then I had to leave....I love the game!

Server is full now.

I get nothing on that link.

I apologize for not getting on the server as often as I should in order to help fill it up. School work's been piling up and I've had less time on weekdays to play. Also... Tuesdays and Fridays are Guild Wars GvG days! :P

I apologize for not getting on the server as often as I should in order to help fill it up. School work's been piling up and I've had less time on weekdays to play. Also... Tuesdays and Fridays are Guild Wars GvG days! :P

school? not an excuse!

Guild Wars? don't get me starrrrted...

can't wait to get my laptop, then ill have a comp. that can handle playing tf2... then ill think about getting it.