Need a break

Magruter

What game should I get? I really enjoyed COD's single player I think. But I'm looking for a fun single player game that I can play for a 30 mins to an hour and not have to worry about remembering where I am/what I doing if I don't play for a couple of days.

What game should I get? I really enjoyed COD's single player I think. But I'm looking for a fun single player game that I can play for a 30 mins to an hour and not have to worry about remembering where I am/what I doing if I don't play for a couple of days.

If you want something in the 10-12 hour range, I highly recommend Dead Space. It's a survival/horror/shooter with outstanding atmosphere and an interesting story line. Gameplay is great too. We have a thread in the Computer Games section where several of us have given it praise.

If you want an amazing game that will consume your gaming time and cause you to seriously consider calling in sick for a week, buy Fallout 3 :)

Left 4 Dead. Its a fun filled romp down carnage lane! To the left you have zombie swarms, and to the right you have nearly invincible tanks bent on pulverizing your pitiable body into a bloody mist. Not to mention the comradery of 3 other friends who are equally screwed! It is truly the most fun I have ever had being chased by zombies through a post holocaust world. Give it a try.

Shaftiel

If you want to get Left 4 Dead for the PC like shaftiel and exile suggest, Amazon.com sells it for $39.99 with free shipping now as opposed to its original price of $49.99. This is a better deal than the Circuit City price I posted in another thread; with Circuit City, the price is also $39.99 with free shipping, but sales tax is still applied. (Sorry I didn't catch Amazon's price earlier to tell you guys. :bang: )

Magruter, unless you are into the survival horror games where your nerves are on edge all the time, I would probably skip Deadspace. I loved the game but I cannot see you being into it. Call it a hunch.

Left 4 Dead would be more your thing. You can shoot stuff that is already dead and the fun you will have with other players of the game will blow you away. If anything, grab the demo and give it a try. Can only really be enjoyed with the full version though.

Left for Dead is very good but the multi-player is sort of limited as there are only four to a team if you play as a "Survivor" Also COD 5>

Edited by Smeggy