Peklz' Night Out

Peckles

Ok, so here's the background info on what went on tonight. I'll get in to more details later, or right now, whatever, doesn't matter, I'm still drunk. BUT I HAVE PERFECT GRAMMAR! Anyways.

My roommate and I went over to his birth mother's place and got totally loaded, and stayed there til about 4 AM. The we were walking home, but between her place and our place, there was a condo building that was under construction. Well..it still is. Regardless, we decided to find a way in to this partially constructed building. It took awhile but eventually we found a way in. Granted, we had to climb scaffolding up to the fifth floor, after trying every door we saw on the way up, but we made it in. So we explored all over, went on the roof, etc. We even climbed on to the huge crane and walked precariously on it, relying on cables to keep us from plummeting to our deaths. Wish I'd brought a camera other than the crappy one on my phone. Anyways, we'd had our fun on the roof/crane, and clambered down. We then did a lap of the building around the outside, on the ground, and saw that there was a small opening leading to the partially constructed parkade. So we squeezed down, and explored. Not a whole lot down there, though we managed to swipe an air horn and blast it a couple times. Unknown to us at the time, however, was another man wandering around. We didn't see him until after he saw us, so we couldn't really run. He walked up to us, fairly confused, and asked us what we were doing there. My buddy said 'Yeah, we're with George!' The dude asked hi to repeat that, so he did. 'Ok, who does George work with?' and my buddy looks at the air horn and says 'Uhh...We're with Aerosol!' and the guy says 'Oh, ok then', completely buying it. He starts to walk away, and I'm like 'Hang on, who're you with?' and he says something we don't quite catch, so I'm like, 'Alright then. We're just gonna do a couple more rounds, then we'll be outta here.' He agrees with that, and we take off up the stairs. We can't go out the way we came in to the basement because the guy is there, so we go out the only other way we know: The fifth floor. So, seeing as we're on the second basement at the time, we book it up 7 storeys, scramble around in the dark for the right door to lead us out, climb down the scaffolding at record speed, and leave the site. Our spoils: A dirty, paint-stained hammer, an air horn, and a massive Canada flag we purloined from an old folk's home on the way to the condo site.

How did we get away with this? A calm demeanour, quick answers with a convincing air, and sheer dumb luck.

That is all. I go bed now. It's 6:30 now, and I'm tired.

Please don't let this reflect how all Canadians are. Peckles you come here and post this like a boast. Your an idiot, and a thief.

Not only are you lucky you did'nt get caught by the police, your very lucky to be alive. I doubt this is over however, as you were

most likely caught on some sort of surveillance system, and if so your going to be charged because of those useless items you stole not to mention tresspassing.

That "guy" you ran into was most likely a security officer that had no intention of risking his life in an uneven battle against a couple of drunks

and was trying to stall you while waiting for the ploice to arrive. I guess if you don't post here for awhile we'll know where you are.

Pshh...Not like I do this on a regular basis, nor do I plan on starting. Cheap thrills, really. Plus it was a wicked view!

BUT I HAVE PERFECT GRAMMAR!

The we were walking home...

The dude asked hi to repeat that...

:huh:

Haha, yeahhhh well, it was good up to the point where I said I had perfect grammar... =/

pretty sweet story.

My dog took a crap in the cab of my truck today. I have a little 2WD regular cab tacoma. Me and him can barely fit on the bench seat.... I thought he had already dropped a deuce earlier, so I let him right in. I will also let you know 85lb labs don't drop regular size turds. I've had bad stuff happen to me, but this ranks up there. I think it would be hard for you to find something worse than a dog taking a crap in your passenger seat and you can't pull over for another 10 minutes because you just started to go through the Hampton roads bridge tunnel...

Your story > than mine.

pretty sweet story.

My dog took a crap in the cab of my truck today. I have a little 2WD regular cab tacoma. Me and him can barely fit on the bench seat.... I thought he had already dropped a deuce earlier, so I let him right in. I will also let you know 85lb labs don't drop regular size turds. I've had bad stuff happen to me, but this ranks up there. I think it would be hard for you to find something worse than a dog taking a crap in your passenger seat and you can't pull over for another 10 minutes because you just started to go through the Hampton roads bridge tunnel...

Your story > than mine.

You could always just drop a deuce then too if you had to go, and blame the smell on your dog.